Pathfinder 1E [OOC] Pathfinder: Giantslayer

G

Guest 11456

[MENTION=2820]Fenris[/MENTION]
[MENTION=11520]Scotley[/MENTION]

We now have a Rogues Gallery. Check out the changes in the first post and post your characters there. Once everyone has posted their complete characters and I have had a chance to look over them, we can start the game.

G

Guest 11456

[SBLOCK=TEST]
attachment.php
[/SBLOCK]

Scotley

Hero
Got Lily over there. I got equipment, stat block and portrait done. Just skimming over the players guide a bit before I get a background up and she'll be ready to go. I still have a good bit of coin left, so i may pick up a couple more bits of gear as well.

Edit: I see there are a few other adjustments I need to make. Shouldn't take long.

Last edited:

Scotley

Hero
Well, calculating untrained skills was interesting. I think I hit a new personal high for an untrained skill, maybe even for a trained skill by a first level character. Lily has a +13 stealth thanks to a very high dex and tiny size. Usually don't see numbers that high for at least a couple levels and with the aid of feats and traits and such. Don't count her to be the party face with a -1 on all the social skills.

G

Guest 11456

Note1: I included 'Handle Animal' in my example so I understand why everyone had that in their sheet. However it is trained only.

Note2: The way I see carrying capacities is that you have a heavy load value and that medium is 2/3 of heavy and light is 1/3 of heavy. As usual all values all rounded down. Hence the changes to some values.

[sblock=Kaodi]Remove:
Disable Device -7 (0 ranks, +0 Dex, -7 ACP)
Handle Animal +5 (0 rank, +0 Cha)

Update:
Diplomacy +0 (0 ranks, +0 Cha)
Medium: 533#
Total (855gp 2sp 2cp, 168#, light)

Note:
Combat Style & Evasion - Both of these ranger features require that the ranger NOT wear heavy armor. Just making sure that you understand that.[/sblock][sblock=perrinmiller]Remove:
Disable Device +2 (0 ranks, +2 Dex)
Handle Animal +4 (0 ranks, +4 Cha)

Update:
Knowledge Arcana +2 (1 rank, +1 Int) * Not a class skill
Sense Motive +5 (1 rank, +3 CS, +1 Wis) * Update stat block too
Treasure (2gp, 6sp, pouch)
Acrobatics -3 (0 ranks, +2 Dex, -5 ACP)
Climb -4 (0 ranks, +1 Str, -5 ACP)
Escape Artist -3 (0 ranks, +2 Dex, -5 ACP)
Fly -3 (0 ranks, +2 Dex, -5 ACP)
Ride -3 (0 ranks, +2 Dex, -5 ACP)
Stealth -3 (0 ranks, +2 Dex, -5 ACP)
Swim -4 (0 ranks, +1 Str, -5 ACP)[/sblock][sblock=Scotley]Remove:
Handle Animal -1 (0 ranks, -1 Cha)

Add:
Climb +0 (0 rank, +0 Str)
Escape Artist +5 (0 ranks, +5 Dex)
Perform -1 (0 ranks, -1 Cha)

Update:
Light: 16#
Spell component pouch (2.5gp, 0.5#, sash)
Treasure (60gp, 9sp, sash)
Total (120gp total, 10.25#, light)
Tiny Heavy Crossbow Damage is 1d6[/sblock][sblock=Fenris]Remove:
Handle Animal +2 (0 rank, +0 CS, +2 Cha)

Update:
Medium: 66#
Treasure (82gp, 9sp, pack)
Total (240gp, 34#, medium)[/sblock]

Kaodi

Hero
I actually forgot about combat style, hahaha... Assuming I make it to level 2 and take Weapon & Shield, I can probably just live without the bonus feats while using heavy armour. Same with evasion, however many years it takes us to get to level 9. I mostly picked ranger as opposed to fighter for Favoured Enemy and the extra skills are nice as well. The adaptations Infiltrator gets in lieu of favoured terrain should work nicely as well. That particular archetype was, after all, mentioned in the Player's Guide.

G

Guest 11456

STAT BLOCKs: Also in your stat blocks include spells or spell-like abilities. Anything that needs to be kept track of. We will use them in the IC thread to keep up with things.

[sblock=Kaodi]Stat block looks fine. Do you wish to speak in a specific color?[/sblock][sblock=perrinmiller]Add orisons and spells for easy access.[/sblock][sblock=Scotley]Add memorized cantrips & spells, spells/day, arcane reservoir & spell-like abilities.[/sblock][sblock=Fenris]Add spell-like abilities. Do you wish to speak in a specific color?[/sblock]

Remove ads