Pathfinder 1E [OOC] Pathfinder: Giantslayer

Scotley

Hero
Okay, Lily is complete. I bought a month of average lifestyle at half price figuring her lodging and food costs would be lower than normal, but if you think it should be full price let me know. I also bought a tiny scroll of sleep at full price. Her background makes her a local.

G

Guest 11456

Okay, Lily is complete. I bought a month of average lifestyle at half price figuring her lodging and food costs would be lower than normal, but if you think it should be full price let me know. I also bought a tiny scroll of sleep at full price. Her background makes her a local.

Do you want to change your campaign trait from "Dwarf-Trained" to "Trunau Native". A true hopeknife is a masterwork dagger.

Scotley

Hero
I am happy with Dwarf-Trained. Maybe the maker couldn't construct such a small knife to the same high standard? Given that the hopeknife is only to be used to kill one's self or put someone out of their misery I'll hope she never has to use it.

G

Guest 11456

I will go over the character sheets once more this weekend but they are good enough to start the game. Please find the IC thread here.

G

Guest 11456

When you are done with your activities at the celebration post here. Once all have posted that they are ready to move on then I will do just that. But please do what ever you like until that time.

G

Guest 11456

Character sheet edits:[sblock=Scotley]Journal (5gp, .25#, pack) That will back your total weight correct.
Treasure (28 gp, 9 sp, , sash)[/sblock][sblock=Fenris]Treasure (83 gp, pack)[/sblock]

Scotley

Hero
Yeah, to continue the topic of Lily's love life much longer is to wander into disturbing territory. Nothing to see here, move along.

Remove ads