[OOC] Pathfinder: Iron Gods

G

Guest 11456

[MENTION=6780165]grtrtle[/MENTION]

Aja looks pretty good. I have already mentioned the equipment. Also in the class section please only list items that are currently available at first level. Also the save DC for her channel energy is 12. The level part is half the level. This is what I show:

CLASS: Cleric
Armor/Weapons: Light and medium armor and all shields (ex. tower) / all simple, longbow
Aura(Ex): Lawful, Good / minor
Channel Energy(Su): 1d6, 5/day
Positive energy, 30' burst
Heal living, OR damage undead (WILL for half, DC 12 (10 base, 0 level, 2 Cha))
Domains: Animal(Feather){APG}, Good
Animal(Feather) Granted Powers: Add Fly to your list of class skills. In addition, whenever you cast a spell that grants you a fly speed, your maneuverability increases by one step (up to perfect).
Eyes of the Hawk (Ex): You gain a racial bonus on Perception checks equal to 1/2 your cleric level (minimum +1). In addition, if you can act during a surprise round, you receive a +2 racial bonus on your Initiative check.
Animal(Feather) Domain Spells: 1st—calm animals
Touch of Good (Sp): You can touch a creature as a standard action, granting a sacred bonus on attack rolls, skill checks, ability checks, and saving throws equal to half your cleric level (minimum 1) for 1 round. You can use this ability a number of times per day equal to 3 + your Wisdom modifier.
Good Domain Spells: 1st—protection from evil

Kaodi

Hero
[sblock=Olrich]
INFORMATION
Name: Olrich "Kentarre" Henderthane
Player: Kaodi
Race: Human
Class: Arcanist
Level: 1
Alignment: Lawful Neutral
Languages: Elvish, Hallit, Infernal, Kellish, Taldane (Common), Osiriani
Deity: Asmodeus
Size: Medium
Height: 6'-2"
Weight: 175#
Hair Color: Coal Black
Eye Color: Deep Bluish-Green/Deep Greenish-Blue
Skin Color: Light Tan

ABILITIES
Str: 11 +0 (1 point)
Dex: 12 +1 (2 points)
Con: 14 +2 (5 points)
Int: 20 +5 (17 points, +2 racial)
Wis: 12 +1 (2 points)
Cha: 14 +2 (5 points)

COMBAT
HP: 9 [d6, +2 Con, +1 FC]
AC: 11 [10 base, +1 Dex, +0 armor]
AC Touch: 11 [10 base, +1 Dex]
Flatfooted: 10 [10 base, +0 armor]
Init: +1 [1 Dex]
CMB: +0 [0 BAB, +0 Str]
CMD: 11 [10 base, +0 BAB, +0 Str, +1 Dex]
Fortitude: +2 [0 base, +2 Con]
Reflex: +1 [0 base, +1 Dex]
Will: +3 [2 base, +1 Wis]
Speed: 30'

WEAPON
Dagger: Attack: +0 [0 BAB, +0 Str], Damage: 1d4, Crit: 19, Type: P or S

ARMOUR
None

RACIAL
Abilities: +2 Int
Size: Medium
Base Speed: 30'
Favored: Arcanist (HP/SP)
Bonus Feat
Bonus Skill Point/Level

CLASS: Arcanist
Armor/Weapons: All simple
Arcane Resevoir 4, expend 1 point to increase caster level or save DC of spell
Quick Study Arcanist Exploit, swap prepared spells by expending 1 point from Arcane Resevoir
Consume Spells, expend spell slot to regain Arcane Resevoir points equal to spell level

FEATS
Fast Learner (bonus) - When gainining a level in favoured class gain both +1 hit point and +1 skill rank
Improvisation (1st) - +2 bonus on all skill checks for skills with no ranks, can use all skills untrained

TRAITS
Against The Technic League - Increase Save DCs by 1 when targetting a foe you know to be a member of the Technic League
Influence {UCa} - gain a +1 trait bonus on Diplomacy checks and that skill is always a class skill

SKILLS 9 [2 base, +5 Int, +1 Race, +1 Favoured]
Appraise +9 (1 rank, +3 CS, +5 Int)
Bluff +3 (1 rank, +2 Cha)
Diplomacy +7 (1 rank, +3 CS, +2 Cha, +1 Misc)
K (Arcana) +9 (1 rank, +3 CS, +5 Int)
K (Engineering) +9 (1 rank, +3 CS, +5 Int)
K (Geography) +9 (1 rank, +3 CS, +5 Int)
K (Local) +9 (1 rank, +3 CS, +5 Int)
Perception +1 (1 rank, +1 Wis)
Spellcraft +9 (1 rank, +3 CS, +5 Int)

CARRYING CAPACITY
Light: 38#
Medium: 76#
Heavy: 115#

MAGIC
Cantrips [unl]: Detect Magic, Light, Jolt, Mage Hand
1st Level [4]: Charm Person, Magic Missile

SPELLBOOK
Cantrips: All Standard plus Jolt
1st Level: Ant Haul, Charm Person, Crafter's Fortune, Disguise Weapon, Jury-Rig, Magic Missile, Memory Lapse, Shocking Grasp

EQUIPMENT
Runed Ring (0gp, 0#, finger)
Traveller's Outfit (0gp, #, worn)
Traveller's Outfit (1gp, 5#, backpack)
Spell Component Pouch (5gp, 2#, belt)
Dagger (2gp, 1#, belt)
Canteen (2gp, 1#, belt)
Backpack (2gp, 2#, back)
Travelling Spellbook (0gp, 1#, backpack)
Merchant's Scale (2gp, 1#, backpack)
Grooming Kit (1gp, 2#, backpack)
2 Inkpens (2sp, 0#, backpack)
Ink (8gp, 0#, backpack)
Journal (10gp, 1#, backpack)
Belt Pouch (1gp, 1/2#, belt)
Total (34gp 2sp, 16 1/2#, light)

FINANCES: 85gp 8sp

Appearance: Lightly tanned skin, Medium-length straight hair and a goatee, all neatly groomed. Long face with sharp, angular features. Has a bit of an imperious and no nonsense air about him. Dressed in black breaches and white shirt, with roadworn leather boots and a somewhat beaten up high collared long red coat.

Background: See previous post.
[/sblock]

Last edited:

G

Guest 11456

[MENTION=11146]CanadienneBacon[/MENTION]

Twist looks pretty good.
Note that there is a languages entry in the top section and that is where I would like those to go. Also the Androffan is a bonus language so by my count you get one additional one.
His carrying capacity is 3/4 normal because of his size.
Also a container sized for a small character is 1/4 weight so the backpack has a weight of 1/2 pound.

So I show:

Languages: Common, Undercommon {ARG}, Hallit {IGPG}, Draconic{ARG}, Androffan {IGPG, trait}, +1 (move to the INFORMATION section of the sheet)

CARRYING CAPACITY
Light: 32#
Medium: 65#
Heavy: 97#

EQUIPMENT
Backpack (2gp, 0.5#, back)

G

Guest 11456

[MENTION=80463]Rabbage[/MENTION]

Peryllalee looks pretty good.

COMBAT
CMD: 15 [10 base, +1 BAB, +3 Str, +2 Dex, -1 size]

RACIAL
The desciptions for Outrider and Underfoot are switched.

TRAIT
Please add descriptions to the traits.

SKILLS
Please use the actually ability bonus instead of AB (e.g. Diplomacy 6 [+2 Cha, +1 Rank, +3 CS]).

CARRYING CAPACITY
Light: 57#
Medium: 115#
Heavy: 172#

EQUIPMENT
You over spent. Samurai gets max gold of 180.
A little confused. You have Humphrey on the character sheet but 'Harold the Wolf' later.

Graybeard

Explorer
I am torn between 2 campaign traits. I am seriously considering Against the Technic League as it would fit my character background I have thus far. I have not decided upon a particular merchant he works for. I plan on reviewing the other character backgrounds to see what would fit best.

G

Guest 11456

[MENTION=1231]Kaodi[/MENTION]

Olrich looks pretty good.

EQUIPMENT
Runed Ring (0gp, 0#, finger) {a remnent from when you were going to play an enchanter?}
Traveller's Outfit (0gp, 0#, worn) {worn clothes do not count against your encumbrance}
Dagger (2gp, 1#, belt) {weight was wrong}
Total (34gp 2sp, 16.5#, light) {updated}

FINANCES: 85gp 8sp {updated}

BACKGROUND
The only thing I can find is in post #12.

Kaodi

Hero
Yeah, the background from my other formant is what I meant. I did not really want to copy/paste that wall of text quite yet. The ring is a remnant. I thought I would keep it for flavour if it is not really worth anything. Just iron. I thought by RAW worn clothes count towards encumbrance. Maybe that has been errata'd back to the old way by now. James Jacobs mentioned he thought it was an oversight in a 2009 thread. If you do it old way anyway, fine by me. Will have to keep that in mind when I fix up my Jade Regent sheet as well.

PHP:
Tailspinner said:
Note that there is a languages entry in the top section and that is where I would like those to go. Also the Androffan is a bonus language so by my count you get one additional one.
Done. Added Dwarven.

His carrying capacity is 3/4 normal because of his size.
Also a container sized for a small character is 1/4 weight so the backpack has a weight of 1/2 pound.
Thank you.

CARRYING CAPACITY
Right-o. I calculate 32.25, 64.5, and 97.5. Do you want decimals, or the rounded-off numbers? Some equipment weighs only half a pound, so decimals might be more accurate (even if tedious).

[sblock=Twist]INFORMATION
Player: CanadienneBacon
Race: Ratfolk
Class: Rogue
Level: 1
Alignment: Neutral
Languages: Common, Dwarven, Undercommon {ARG}, Hallit {IGPG}, Draconic{ARG}, Androffan {IGPG, trait}.
Deity: None
Size: Small
Height: 4' 9"
Weight: 100
Hair Color: Brown
Eye Color: Black
Skin Color: Medium

ABILITIES
Str: 12 +1 (5 points, -2 racial)
Dex: 18 +4 (10 points, +2 racial)
Con: 10 +0 (0 points)
Int: 18 +4 (10 points, +2 racial)
Wis: 14 +2 (5 points)
Cha: 12 +1 (2 points)

COMBAT
HP: 8 [d8, +0 Con]
AC: 18 [10 base, +4 Dex, +3 studded leather, +1 size]
AC Touch: 15 [10 base, +4 Dex, +1 size]
Flatfooted: 14 [10 base, +3 studded leather, +1 size]
Init: +6 [4 Dex, +2 trait]
CMB: +0 [0 BAB, +1 Str, -1 size]
CMD: 14 [10 base, +0 BAB, +1 Str, +4 Dex, -1 size]
Fortitude: +0 [0 base, +0 Con]
Reflex: +6 [2 base, +4 Dex]
Will: +2 [0 base, +2 Wis]
Speed: 20'

WEAPON
Rapier: Attack: +5 [0 BAB, +4 Dex (wpn finesse), +1 size], Damage: 1d4+1, Crit: 18-20/x2, Type: P
Dagger: Attack: +5 [0 BAB, +4 Dex (wpn finesse), +1 size], Damage: 1d3+1, Crit: 19-20/x2, Type: P or S
Dagger, Thrown: Attack: +5 [0 BAB, +4 Dex, +1 size], Dmg: 1d3+1, Crit: 19-20/x2, Type: P or S, Rng: 10'
Shortbow: Attack: +5 [0 BAB, +4 Dex, +1 size], Damage: 1d4, Crit: x3, Type: P, Range: 60'

ARMOR
Studded Leather: AC: +3, MDB +5, ACP: -1

RACIAL (GM approved non-source feature)
Abilities {ARG}: +2 Dex, +2 Int, -2 Str
Size: Small humanoid, ratfolk subtype
Base Speed: 20'
Favored: Rogue
Darkvision {ARG}: 60'
Rodent Empathy {ARG}: +4 racial bonus on Handle Animal checks made to influence rodents
Tinker {ARG}: Ratfolk gain a +2 racial bonus on Craft (alchemy), Perception, and Use Magic Device checks.
Small {ARG}: +1 size bonus to their AC, a +1 size bonus on attack rolls, a –1 penalty on combat maneuver checks and to their CMD, and a +4 size bonus on Stealth checks.
Swarming {ARG}: Ratfolk are used to living and fighting communally, and are adept at swarming foes for their own gain and their foes' detriment. Up to two ratfolk can share the same square at the same time. If two ratfolk in the same square attack the same foe, they are considered to be flanking that foe as if they were in two opposite squares.

CLASS: Rogue
Armor/Weapons: Proficient with light armor, but not with shields / All simple weapons, plus hand crossbow, rapier, sap, shortbow, and short sword
Sneak Attack: +1d6 damage when target denied Dex to AC or when flanking
Trapfinding: Add 1/2 level to Perception checks to locate traps and to Disable Device

FEATS
Weapon Finesse: Use Dex modifier instead of Str on melee attack rolls made with light weapon or rapier
*Will acquire Technologist feat {IGPG} at 3rd level, if GM approves

TRAITS
Numerian Archaelogist {IGPG}: Gain Androffan as an additional language. When you use a timeworn technological item, roll twice when determining any glitches the item might cause and choose which result to use as your actual result.
Reactionary {APG} - gain a +2 trait bonus on Initiative checks

SKILLS 12 [8 base, +4 Int]
Climb +5 (1 rank, +3 CS, +1 Str)
Diplomacy +5 (1 rank, +3 CS, +1 Cha)
Disable Device +11 (1 rank, +3 CS, +4 Dex, +1 Rogue, +2 mwk tools)
Disguise +5 (1 rank, +3 CS, +1 Cha)
Escape Artist +8 (1 rank, +3 CS, +4 Dex)
Handle Animal (rats) +5 (0 ranks, +1 Cha, +4 race)
Knowledge (dungeoneering) +8 (1 rank, +3 CS, +4 Int)
Knowledge (local) +8 (1 rank, +3 CS, +4 Int)
Perception +8 (1 rank, +3 CS, +2 Wis, +2 race)
Sense Motive +6 (1 rank, +3 CS, +2 Wis)
Sleight of Hand +8 (1 rank, +3 CS, +4 Dex)
Stealth +12 (1 rank, +3 CS, +4 Dex, +4 size)
Use Magic Device +10 (1 rank, +3 CS, +4 Int, +2 race)

CARRYING CAPACITY

EQUIPMENT
Explorer's Outfit (0gp, 0#, worn)
Studded leather (25gp, 10# (size small), worn)
Rapier (20gp, 1#, belt)
2 Daggers (4gp, 1#, armband)
Shortbow (30gp, 1#, shoulder)
20 Arrows (1gp, 1.5#, shoulder)
Backpack (2gp, 0.5#, back)
Masterwork thieves' tools (100 gp, 2#, backpack)
Rope, silk, 50' (10gp, 5#, backpack)
Grappling hook (1gp, 4#, backpack)
Common Survival Kit {UE} (5gp, 4#, backpack)
42 gp (1#, half in backpack, half in pockets)
Total (198gp spent, 31#, light)

FINANCES: 42gp

[sblock=Appearance]Twist is a small male with a petite build. Larger than a halfling, about the height of a dwarf, Twist has short legs, a long slender torso, slim shoulders, and wiry forearms. His eyes are black and beady, seeing everything. Scraggly tufts of unkept whisker-like dark facial hair dot Twist's cheeks and chin. Twist's mouth and nose, which works overtime, very nearly resemble those of a rodent. Despite Twist's unappealing physical attributes, the young man comports himself quietly, with a marked curiosity about his person. A ready smile doesn't meet his eyes, however.[/sblock]

[sblock=Background]Twist is ratfolk, and as a member of ratfolk society is fluent in life both above and beneath the city of Torch. Slow to trust and twitchy, Twist uses a disguise when venturing aboveground into Torch or when conducting business with races other than ratfolk. Once Twist's trust is gained, however, he is a loyal friend for life.

Twist is concerned for Khonnir Baine, a wizard archaeologist interested in the intricate ruins beneath Torch. Twist met Khonnir three years ago, when Twist was a twelve-year-old ratling climbing sewer tunnels. Khonnir, who had a badly wrenched knee after stumbling on a loose sewer brick, tempted Twist with a "shiny," a tangled bit of metal warped into a wristband. Twist, always fascinated by shiny things, was unable to resist the tidbit, and agreed to help Khonnir in exchange for the metal wristband. Since then, the two have struck up a friendship. Twist occasionally brings Khonnir "shiny" bits from the sewers, and Khonnir gives Twist advice on where to look for new objects. In a way, Twist has become Khonnir's scout.

Khonnir is missing, however, and has been for a week. Twist hadn't realized Khonnir was absent until just this morning, when Twist brought a bit of what looks like it might be a copper coil to Khonnir. With Khonnir gone, Twist has no one to buy the shiny bits Twist finds in the sewers. More than that, however, Twist has realized that he'll sorely miss Khonnir's unassuming friendship if the human wizard does not return. Not many humans give ratfolk the time of day in Torch, making Khonnir a valuable ally. Bent on finding Khonnir, Twist ventures above ground in his best disguise, all with the aim of finding out where on earth the wizard has gone off to.[/sblock][/sblock]

Last edited:

Versimilitude question prompted by my review of Twist's finances. Twist has 42 gp right now. If he has to carry that around on his person (which he might, because he likes shiny stuff and he hoards), the extra four (??) pounds will put him into the medium encumbrance category. With a movement of 20', I'm looking to avoid becoming encumbered. Soooo...where would locals park their money? Is there a bank?

I could always say Twist leaves it with his family. Or in some rat-hole in the sewers. Thought I'd ask first, though.

Oh, yeah, and WOOT on being selected for this game. My little ratling is probably one of my favorite PCs I've ever created, so it's exciting to have an opportunity to play him.

Remove ads