[OOC] Pathfinder: Iron Gods

Oops, that was an OOC mistake. Last time I played with a ratkin character they had a name of "Twitch" and I tend to draft replies without actually looking at the thread all the time. Hailey was not calling him a different name.
No worries at all. I think it totally works, given Hailey's gruff and Twist's nervous nature. Feel free to continue calling him Twitch.

Shayuri

First Post
Hm, ok. Feeling a bit ignored now, but alrighty then.

I'm okay with moving on, but it would be nice to at least have a mention acknowledging my post.

Sorry, [MENTION=4936]Shayuri[/MENTION], I feel your pain but TS's response is so deadpan that I can't stop laughing.

Maybe I shouldn't drink coffee this late at night.

G

Guest 11456

Assume that most of the routine adventuring gear listed in the Pathfinder RPG Core Rulebook can be found at the General Store. Inkrit leaves the sale of armor and weapons to the guildhouse artisans. There is also a number of items from Ultimate Equipment as well.

G

Guest 11456

I have decided to bow out of this campaign. I am sorry for any inconveniences this may cause. May your journeys be mighty and adventuresome. Good luck everyone.

OK. Sorry to see you leave. Better now than later in the middle of something big. Feel free to continue and watch the thread.

I will not replace the character. We are now at 5 in the group. I will phase out grtrtle's character soon.

Remove ads