• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Pathfinder 1E [OOC] Pathfinder: Jade Regent

Graybeard

Explorer
CLW is not a wizard/sorcerer spell so it would be difficult for Elsbeth to use it. Not impossible with a decent UMD roll though. I can't recall if there are any clerics or oracles in the party.

perrinmiller

Adventurer
CLW is not a wizard/sorcerer spell so it would be difficult for Elsbeth to use it. Not impossible with a decent UMD roll though. I can't recall if there are any clerics or oracles in the party.
Ah, I thought you were the bard. My bad. Fastus, Sachiko, and I think Wireth can all use it.

Shayuri

First Post
Yep! And yes, I'll be paying for the stuff I keep personally out of my share of the total gp value...so basically we calculate the sale value of all goods except the 'party items' and apportion out that value of gold to everyone. We can then purchase back those things we want for ourselves at cost.

G

Guest 11456

What is the value of the fireworks and the mechanical stats? I consider them to be an item like Acid flasks and Alchemist’s Fire, basically weapons for personal use.

Desnan Candle (Fireworks I): When lit, this foot-long wooden tube launches a flaming pyrotechnic "candle" every round for 4 rounds. Each projectile deals 1 point of nonlethal damage and 1 point of fire damage if it hits; on a critical hit, the target is also blinded for 1 round. The projectiles shed light as candles for 1 round and have a range increment of 5 feet. Attacking with a Desnan candle is a ranged touch attack and always has a -4 nonproficiency penalty. (5gp)

Skyrocket (Fireworks II): When lit, this foot-long wooden tube begins to shake and emit a handful of white sparks, shedding light as a torch. One round later it takes flight, moving in a straight line with a fly speed of 90 for 1d6 rounds before loudly exploding in an burst of light and sound, and dealing 2d6 points of fire damage in a 10-foot burst (DC 15 Reflex save for half). If a skyrocket impacts a solid surface or a creature before reaching its maximum range, it detonates prematurely at the point of impact. Anyone who takes damage from the explosion is either blinded or deafened (a 50% chance of either) for 1 round. (50gp)

jkason

First Post
I'm fine selling all the mundane equipment, keeping the magic, as others have said. Wireth can use the curative wand, but if we think anyone might be using it in combat, it may be better to have someone else carrying it, since he's likely to have his hands full, as it were. So long as whoever carries it uses it for whoever wants / needs it, I'm happy to consider the wand communal, too.

As PM pointed out, with three items unidentified, further splits will depend on what the wand, ring, and cloak actually are.

G

Guest 11456

Items that Individuals want:
[Elsbeth] Flask of Alchemist Fire
[Elsbeth] Flask of Alchemist Fire
[Elsbeth] Small Silver Mirror
[Irnk] 20' of Rope
[Jariah] Flask of Acid
[Fastus] Chest
[Fastus] MW Shuriken (6)
[Sachiko] Thieves' Tools
[Sachiko] Long Hairpin w/ Red Pearl
[Sachiko] Gold & Ivory Fan

Shayuri

First Post
ANd the cloak of resistance she's already wearing, I should add. :)

Sachiko can use the wand of healing pretty well, since she'll be in melee where healing is most likely to be needed, and fights one-handed with a shortsword and no shield. It'd still be party loot, but she's well-suited to hold it.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads