Pathfinder 1E [OOC] Pathfinder: Jade Regent

Kaodi

Hero
In light of the rage power situation I think I may go with Brawler, which would be a useful alternative, at least when raging, to drawing a dagger to attack adjacent foes.

G

Guest 11456

YES!

+1 relationship with Ameiko, of course. What about the Gift bonuses, TS? Should we roll- Never mind, just spotted your update in the RG. :cool:

EDIT= Done, changes below.

[sblock=Bringing Fastus to 2nd level]+1 attack bonus, +1 Will save, +1 1st level spell/day, +1 Mystery spell known: Burning hands, +1 cantrip known: Cooking/Boiling Purify Food and Drink, +8 HP (6 from hit dice +1 Con + 1 FC).

Skills: +1 Blacksmithing, Climb, Know: Local and Disable Device (even though he used it only once on an unlocked chest :)). He'll probably take levels of Perform if this keeps on happening.[/sblock]

[MENTION=63746]Binder Fred[/MENTION]

It looks like you didn't pick a favored class bonus for first level and you and due another skill point.

G

Guest 11456

Fortunate side-effect of leveling: I realized I had Wireth's base HD wrong. I was using d8 instead of d10. Maybe he'll fall down a little less often now.

Probably not. :)

Shalelu for Wireth's relationship

[sblock=Leveling details]+11 HP (8 base +2 Con)
+1 BAB
+1 Fort & Ref
+6 Skill ranks (+1 each Acro, Climb, Handle Animal, Per, Stealth, Survival)
Combat Style Feat: Two-Weapon Fighting

Nairo
+5 HP (half max / 2, +2 con, +1 FC half-orc alt)
+1 BAB
+1 Will
+1 Skill rank (Fly)
+1 Feat (Dodge)[/sblock]

[MENTION=2710]jkason[/MENTION]

Nairo's hit points only go up by 4 for a total of 13.
+4 HP (half max / 2 (2), +1 con, +1 FC half-orc alt)

perrinmiller

Adventurer
I am waiting [MENTION=2710]jkason[/MENTION] to post IC first to see if his character will set up a flank for Jakira to charge and pounce on the critter.

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Upon seeing the skull and skull fragments Jakira decides that the creature must have tried to preserve the head as a trophy of sorts. But its attempt was not as successful as most would expect.
TS, the Take 20 on Perception was searching the interior of the lair and had nothing to do with the heads.

Remove ads