• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[OOC] Pathfinder: Second Darkness

Aeson

I am the mysterious professor.
Well don't sound too down about it.:p I'm a new new face. This is my first pbp game running or playing.lol

Aeson

Published adventures are often designed with a certain level and number of characters in mind. This is a first level and 4 character adventure so we're already bucking the trend with 2nd level and 6 characters. We might be able to add in a 7th character. I just need to figure out how to write out the ones that are exiting.

Theroc

First Post
Remili would be easy-ish. Something more lucrative turns up. He'd immediately attempt to find a way out of any existing obligations in a way that wouldn't marr his reputation.

Aeson

Remili would be easy-ish. Something more lucrative turns up. He'd immediately attempt to find a way out of any existing obligations in a way that wouldn't marr his reputation.
"My dream job at Arkansas has opened up. Screw the Atlanta Falcons, I'm outty."

Something like that?lol

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
Astrid Banaisteoir (Submitted for GM Approval)

Astrid's moved o'er to the RG - see here there or under the 'PbP Characters' link in my sig!

Last edited:

Leif

Adventurer
Anybody want to clue me in to the races/classes that we have in the party so far? Except, of course, for Mowgli's half-elven Bard/Rogue. Oh, wait, someone just told me that, didn't you, Aeson? :heh: My memory isn't what it used to be....

Anyway, I'm thinking of a plain-ol' Elf Fighter. (25 point-buy for stats, like Mowgli used?)

Last edited:

Walking Dad

First Post
Half-Elf Monk - ghostcat
Human Sorcerer (air) - Galeros
Half-Orc Druid - WD
Dwarf Ranger - jkason

slots to fill:
Human Rogue - Theroc
Human Barbarian/Cleric - Blackrat

Walking Dad

First Post
You can get informations about the settings gods here:
Portal:Religion - PathfinderWiki

Elf Religion

Although elves will worship any deity that strikes their fancy, the large majority worship the goddesses Calistria and Desna, and to a lesser extent, Nethys. They tend to have a less formal relationship with the divine, seeing the gods as general inspiration, and are not tied down with the particulars of dogma.[2] Other gods worshiped by the fair folk include Findeladlara, the goddess of art and architecture, Ketephys, god of the hunt, and Yuelral the Wise. These last three are deities particular to the elven pantheon, and are not worshiped by other races.[3]

Remove ads