[OOC] Pool of Radiance

Thanee

First Post
Yep, I know. Didn't have much time over the weekend... and yesterday... and today... will do the update tomorrow, when things have returned to normal. :)

Bye
Thanee

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
True I haven't seen you out and about in a while Scott. Here's hoping everything is back to normal for the both of you soon.

And Thanee you have my vote for wrapping this up with the gnome NPC being the hero of the day. Not much Eliath can do he'll be happy just to be alive.

HM

Thanee

First Post
It's done... :)

And on the plus side... everyone has reached 6th level now (except Eldwyn, of course, who was 6th level already).

So, let me know what you want to do with your new level.

Oh, and in the meantime you can - of course - continue posting in the IC thread. :)

Bye
Thanee

Leif

Adventurer
As his new spells, Emagor selects Tongues and Deep Slumber. For his Fighter Bonus feat, he selects Cleave. For his new Standard Feat he chooses Lightning Reflexes (+2 Ref saves). For his 6 skill points [(2+3(intelligence)+1(human)], he puts 2 more each on Knowledge(Arcana) and Spellcraft, and spends his first 2 on Bluff.

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Well I have figured out my level ups

Question 1:
Do we place the changes here or pm them as characters are kept secret from other players. Or list them as Leif has done so you can edit the sheets yourself (and have a link)

Question 2:
Can we roll for HP using the Enworld Dice roller than giving a link to be kept on the sheet?

I had original thought of taking the Einhander Tactical feat - but by looking over the maneuvers more carefully and comparing them to feats and skills the character has I have decided to forgo doing that. Eliath can still fight one handed and with one behind his back for fluff without needing the feat.

I am ready to advance Eliath just need to know where you wish to get the new info.

HM

Remove ads