[OOC] Pool of Radiance

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
It will be aas fun as getting my teeth pulled!!

oh. wait. I AM getting my teeth pulled.

*****SIIIIGGGGHHHH*****

Leif

Adventurer
Hang in there DeWar! Bite Gum that old demon tooth decay right in the keester!

Thanee -- You take care of updating the RG, don't you?

Thanee

First Post
[MENTION=48762]Leif[/MENTION]: I'm sure he meant his 'share', not 'half of the treasure' there. ;)

So, should we proceed back to New Phlan then?

Or does anyone have any objections about that?

For preparations... you might want to think about what kind of magic items you would like to get your hands on (as in acquire from a merchant) in the region of 5,000 - 10,000 gp total (i.e. not necessarily a single item).

Bye
Thanee

Leif

Adventurer
[MENTION=48762]Leif[/MENTION]: I'm sure he meant his 'share', not 'half of the treasure' there. ;)
[MENTION=478]Thanee[/MENTION], I, Leif that is, am aware of that. This is an in-character post, reflecting Emagor's desire to ensure that new party members are aware of how we've always done things around here. [Even if the 'new' party members may constitute a majority now.....]
Thanks Thanee - I'm sure my post says Eliath collects his half - Leif is just getting on in gnome years is all. :p

HM

[MENTION=84167]HolyMan[/MENTION], my age in gnome years is still less than yours in human years! :p

Last edited:

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
Leif, i think HM might be younger then you, not sure though. yup, he is 39 and you are 144. He is younger

Last edited:

Leif

Adventurer
This has come up for HM and I before, and I think I remember correctly that he is a bit older than I am, but I suppose you may be right. For an Old Geezer, yourself. :p 39 you say? Hmmm...

And I am 244, thank you very much! :p

Last edited:

Remove ads