[OOC] Pool of Radiance

Leif

Adventurer
Now that the summer-work-hectic-time is slowly coming to an end, it might be a good idea to revisit this thread.
[MENTION=48762]Leif[/MENTION] : Did you ever get a reply? :)

Bye
Thanee
Did I ever get a reply to what? You mean my recent 4E recruiting drive for 17th level characters? Not so much yet, only Scotley has responded with his willingness to play, but he pointed out a serious flaw in my scheme for the game that explains why no one else has bothered. Still, it's only been about 24 hours since I posted the thread.

Or was I expecting some other reply more related to this game that I do not recall?

Oh, I'm still here, too, if there was any doubt.

Thanee

First Post
Just scroll up a bit... ;)

Yes, I can and I shall: Oh, [MENTION=6689334]Lynda Lawless[/MENTION]? You have been invited to join this game, alongisde myself, Scotley, and S. DeWar at the very least. You've met Scotley (he was in our wedding, remember?), and you know DeWar from the boards here. Thanee is the DM, and he'll have to sort you out on the details of making a character and all of that.

Bye
Thanee

Leif

Adventurer
Oh, that! She, [MENTION=6689334]Lynda Lawless[/MENTION], initially declined, but I tried to convince her and I was able to get her to give us an, "I'll think about it." If she ultimately declines, it is because she is so busy. She has not had time to play at ENWorld for a couple of months now.

Last edited:

Thanee

First Post
That's a good question. And wow, quite some time has passed here... Sorry for the prolonged silence.

Seeing that Lady Lawless is busy, maybe we should just continue without adding someone else in?

Bye
Thanee

Leif

Adventurer
Sorry, Thanee, Linda Lawless thanks you for your gracious invitation, but the current demands of her job for the State of Arkansas leave her without sufficient time to devote to the game. Therefore she regretfully declines. Again.

At least we have DeWar, Scotley, and myself. How many more do we have?

Last edited:

Remove ads