[OOC] Pool of Radiance

G

Guest 11456

Wow! Good to see that one of my games is still going after all this time. This site has been blocked for about 3 years now. Surprised to see that is now unblocked.

Last edited by a moderator:

Leif

Adventurer
hi, TS. Don't think we've met, but I think I took your place in at least one game that you abandoned weren't able to continue, and I'm pretty sure that I took your place in two games.

Last edited:

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
Tailspinner, I cant remember if we met before, like Leif, But I know your name from these threads too. I am glad to see you back!

G

Guest 11456

hi, TS. Don't think we've met, but I think I took your place in at least one game that you abandoned weren't able to continue, and I'm pretty sure that I took your place in two games.

Tailspinner, I cant remember if we met before, like Leif, But I know your name from these threads too. I am glad to see you back!

Scotley's Tomb of Horrors 3.5:
Logan Lightbringer and Harrison Bentz might disagree with you since they met Jillian Tealeaf in that campaign. ;)

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
D'Oh! well since then I have been through a very terrible sickness, so I guess the memory fail was from the high fevers. yup, I'll stick with that.

Thanee

First Post
Wow! Good to see that one of my games is still going after all this time. This site has been blocked for about 3 years now. Surprised to see that is now unblocked.

Hey there! :D

Blocked for 3 years... wow!

Yeah, the game isn't quite dead here (and I am still up for it)... just having some difficulties (mostly because of me not finding the time) getting it back on the road.

Bye
Thanee

Remove ads