[OOC] Pool of Radiance

Thanee

First Post
INFO thread has been updated with current information (nothing really new, just to keep things in one place).

Next steps...

- getting Elrohas unpetrified
- bringing the books to the Council
- getting rewards for the books
- identify the most recent treasure
- look for some useful items to buy

(At this point Eldwyn and Kordunn will reach 6th level, so you can already level up.)

And then?

- Continue in Mantor's Library? (clearing the whole library will give a reward)
- Follow one of the other leads?
- See what new missions the Council might have at this point?
- Something else?

Bye
Thanee

renau1g

First Post
I would hate to leave something unfinished (particularly since I didn't start it) so I would vote for continuing to clear out the library

Thanee

First Post
That mostly means the central garden area, which the kobolds warned the party about (I think Storm wasn't around at this point).

Bye
Thanee

Leif

Adventurer
In that case, maybe we'd better take a little break from the library and do something else until Elrohas and Kordunn are ready to level-up. Then we can come back to the stuff we left in the library with a stronger party. Just a thought....

Voadam

Legend
A quick question, is spell compendium or magic of Faerun useable sources of spells? What sources are open for feats?

I'm considering having Kordunn learn globe of invis as that was so useful in the rescue mission. I was alternately thinking of shrink item though I only see that as immediately applicable to getting the statue and books out of the library. Its been a while since I've browsed through SC or MoF though. If I took empower spell I could use that on magic missiles for 3rd level slots, though there are plenty of good combat, paladin specific, and spellcaster applicable ones that might be neat instead if lots of sources are open.

Thanee

First Post
Shrink Item 3rd level arcane spell. Anybody care to estimate the cubic volume of the statue?

Caster level 5th is easily enough. That's 5 ft. x 2 ft. x 1 ft. - that should be more than enough room to fit an elf into. :)

Quoting from first post:
Allowed Sources: All three 3.5 Core Books (or SRD), the Complete series, the Races series, the Player's Guide to Faerûn and all referenced material therein is generally acceptable (I do reserve the right to veto some particular material, like Ur-Priests or Frenzied Berserkers, but in most cases material from these sources is ok). Each of those in the most current version according to the errata or FAQ/RotG. I will also allow other WotC sources (i.e. Unearthed Arcana), as long as I have them, on a case by case basis. I will generally not allow any 3rd party sources or psionics.

MoF is generally not allowed (as it's a 3.0 book), but most of its content is found in SC or PGtF.

Bye
Thanee

Remove ads