[OOC] Pool of Radiance

Leif

Adventurer
Leif/Emagor (and Peabody) will be unavailable for play from June 21-23. NPC Emagor if you must, but PLEASE leave Peabody alone! :lol:

Voadam

Legend
A quick look at Nac Mac Feegle's profile pages under the statistics bar says

"Last Activity: 18th December 2008 04:10 PM" So since he has not been on ENWorld in 6 months I don't expect him to rejoin the party.

I'm fine with us spending a lot of time and effort rescuing Elrohas. But I'd rather the active party stayed PCs instead of NPCs though. If Nac returns to the boards I'd be fine with him rejoining us, but we've got a decent party of active players.

Thanee

First Post
Yeah, I do not really plan for him to rejoin you. ;)

With renau1g back you are five, which is plenty in my view.

BTW, Stone to Flesh is Sor/Wiz only. ;)

Bye
Thanee

Last edited:

Leif

Adventurer
Phew, back from the Canadian Wilderness and ready to go again. Watch out Phlan!
You're ready to go BACK to the wilderness??? Man, you're a glutton for punishment is all I can say! :D Or haven't you heard about how COLD it gets in Canada? You spend winters in Jamaica, don't you? :)

Oh, I get it now! "Ready to go" as in ready to play some D&D! Cool, man, me, too!!

So let's stop all this jabbering and PLAY

Thanee

First Post
Ok, added 500 XP for the tavern evening, which means Eldwyn and Kordunn have reached > 15,000 xp now... level up time! :D

Bye
Thanee

Thanee

First Post
Did you send me anything about your level-up already, Eldwyn? If not, please do. :)

Also, the site seems to be running more or less stable with a decent speed once more... so I guess it's time to move on. :D

Not today, though, but over the course of the weekend, I will see that things get moving again...

Bye
Thanee

renau1g

First Post
Excellent. Glad to see things getting back to normal (actually better than normal). If the couple week slowdown was the price of the site running at hyperspeed, it was well worth it.

Remove ads