• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[OOC] Psionicle, Thread II [Update! Please read and post!]

Liat'ned

First Post
OK,

This is to everyone involved with the Psionicle... Sorry for not posting in, well, a long, long time.

Next, if everyone is ok with this, i would like to resume playing the game. Now i understand that my character is dead, but maybe i could play a different character, or Gnome i like your idea too. This time i will post on a regular basis.

I will check back on the OOC later and see what the group thinks.

Dalamar

Adventurer
If you had a good reason, I don't mind you resuming playing. But if it was just along the lines of: "Bah, I don't care, I'll just start again a new character when I feel like it", then there's no chance.

Jarval

Explorer
I'm fine with the idea of you rejoining the group, if you will be posting regularly (or being used as a trap detector if you don't :D).

I don't really see a problem with you continuing to play Liat'ned if you want. His death hasn't had enough time to make any impact IMO (although Gnome may see things differently).

If you don't mind me asking, why was there such a long gap in your posting?

dkoz

First Post
Gnome, in regards to my last in character post...I just reviewed Desimus's stats (haven't done that in awhile) and I think he his down, out, and on his way to death's door.

Liat'ned

First Post
In response to Dalamar first, i agree with you on that.

and to Jarval, I really don't know. I guess i just never found my way on to the messageboards. Well thats some of the problem and in addition my computer was really screwed up for about a total of two weeks. Yes I will post regularly, and my computer actually works now, too, so thats a plus.

Jarval

Explorer
Well, computer problems are just about the best reason for not being able to post. Do you still want to be Liat'ned, or do you want to make a new character?

Remove ads