D&D 5E (OOC) Rise of the Dracolich (Full)

gargoyleking

Adventurer
So far I think he's got one slot saved still. I was hoping to pop him with a shatter spell earlier. 60 ft range with a 10 ft radius. But I think we determined Mord should be able to see farther than normal. He has darkvision, but mainly he sees in darkness(even magical) darkness so the only thing that should be giving him trouble at this point should be the mist.

FitzTheRuke

Legend
So far I think he's got one slot saved still. I was hoping to pop him with a shatter spell earlier. 60 ft range with a 10 ft radius. But I think we determined Mord should be able to see farther than normal. He has darkvision, but mainly he sees in darkness(even magical) darkness so the only thing that should be giving him trouble at this point should be the mist.

Oh right, he has 120' DV, right? So the mist cuts that to 80' and that means he can see.

FitzTheRuke

Legend
So the dragon flew away and there is less mist - can we take parting shots? Will roll for Blurcho now

Probably not. It flew like 200 feet in a single round. Lorenn might be able to catch up (at least with a ranged shot). He's got a 50' speed on his board and I think can dash as a bonus action... well, that still puts him pretty far back. Does he have any spells with a 100'+ range?

Ancalagon

Dusty Dragon
sorry folks, I will look into loren's range capacity this evening. I've been given emergency work at work and I've been rather busy the last week!

FitzTheRuke

Legend
It's been a while since something has happened. Who are we waiting on?
Oodnadatta, Blurcho, Mord, Alhana and Sesto has gone, right?

Yup. I was gonna resolve a few more to hope that it would kick @tglassy into posting for Primus. Looks like @Ancalagon is gonna do Kalorn and Lorenn. We're almost there. If you want to join one of my other two games, Prickly, you're more than welcome. We'll get this one done, but obviously it's not going quickly!

Remove ads