D&D 5E (OOC) Rise of the Dracolich (Full)

gargoyleking

Adventurer
It depends if the villagers know about the tunnel in the shaman 's hut. If they don't, we could rest in there.
Chances are that once it's discovered that we're missing, they'll send a message down the chieftan's tunnel. We need to endeavour to cut that off at the very least.

Ancalagon

Dusty Dragon
Damn.

This group may have lost 2/3 of the tanks (and frankly I'm a bit concern that Kalorn won't be able to solo tank) but we are *shifty as heck*.

Ancalagon

Dusty Dragon
I suspect Lorenn is still around. Been awhile since tglassy has been here, though. We may be short a jack-of-all-trades (Mystic).

I meant at party creation we were going to have earlybird's fighter and that goliath paladin. I do hope [MENTION=6855204]tglassy[/MENTION] is still around!

tglassy

Adventurer
Hello Peeps.

I’m sorry I’ve been away. I have been kind of avoiding DND for the past few months. I got into play by post when I was at my last good job, and I’ve often wondered if my obsession over it had something to do with my losing the job. And at my current job, we didn’t have a lot to do in January. I was afraid if I came on to play, I’d wind up playing during the free time at work, and then I’d create a habit of playing while at work, and I can’t afford that anymore. At least not like I used to.

But things have been picking up and I’ve distinguished myself as being good at what I do, so I’m much less insecure about my position here. I’d like to pick up the games where I left off, if you’ll still have me. I love Primus and my characters from my other games.

I will mostly be able to play on weekends, especially Saturday. But I might be able to do a post or two during the week. I’ll try to find some time to get caught up soon.

FitzTheRuke

Legend
This game appears to be stalling. I'm sorry for my part in it. (Including the weird Toad, which I'm sure no-one was quite sure what to do with). Can I get a show of hands as to who would like to carry on? I don't want to give up on any of my games, but I'm running three and all of 'em have slowed to a crawl. I feel like maybe if I concentrated on one, it might move faster. If everyone is enjoying themselves (which has been said before) then we can just carry on, but I can't help but wonder if its worthwhile with things slowing down as much as they have.

Remove ads