OOC: Tales From The Old Bald One-Eyed Salty Red Dog Tavern!

Lazlow

First Post
Branding Opportunity said:
I would also suggest that important things like this be edited into the first post. It's sometimes difficult to track down important information spread around pages of posts.

Ah, good call. So let it be written, so let it be and so on.

Lazlow

First Post
Branding Opportunity, couple questions for you:

[sblock]Can you give me the specs for the spells you've chosen from Liber Mortis (Summon Undead I & II)? Also, where is the spell Lesser Vigor from? I can't find it.

Also, it seems you still have 3 points with which to buy ability scores if you so desire (you used 32 out of 35). You don't have to use all 35 points, of course. :confused: Let me know if you want to raise anything.[/sblock]

Gray Shade

First Post
I know you've already got my guy. But I have a question that may be important.

When you say items (or mules) under 100 gp are free, you're not including magic items in that, are you? Like scrolls and potions, many of which run under 100 gp.

As in "Yeah, I've got 20 scrolls of magic missle, and I dunno, what? Like 50 potions of cure light wounds."

Lazlow

First Post
Gray Shade said:
I know you've already got my guy. But I have a question that may be important.

When you say items (or mules) under 100 gp are free, you're not including magic items in that, are you? Like scrolls and potions, many of which run under 100 gp.

As in "Yeah, I've got 20 scrolls of magic missle, and I dunno, what? Like 50 potions of cure light wounds."

I think I specifically said "mundane items", which is basically anything off the equipment list in the PHB. So no, magic items under 100gp aren't free. Sorry folks.

Lazlow

First Post
LogicsFate, couple questions for you:

[sblock]All I'm missing from your sheet is your equipment. Remember, all non-magical items that cost less than 100gp in the PHB are free (this reflects your previous years of adventuring), so you can use all 5400gp of your starting money for magical items if you want.

Also, by my calculations you can have one more spell per day per level - right now you have 4 0-level, 4 1st-level, and 3 2nd-level, but it should be 5/4/4.[/sblock]

DrZombie

First Post
Lazlow said:
So, hopefully, we can get this show on the road by Thursday. Believe me, I'm as anxious as you are.

There is the tiny wheeny problem of me leaving for southern france this friday, for two weeks, but no doubt you'll be in so much trouble by than that a character who has the filthy habit of [sblock]lighting[/sblock] a halfling [sblock] cigar[/sblock] after chewing off the [sblock]rear end [/sblock]and spitting it righ out again will be quite welcome i presume.

Lazlow

First Post
DrZombie said:
There is the tiny wheeny problem of me leaving for southern france this friday, for two weeks, but no doubt you'll be in so much trouble by than that a character who has the filthy habit of [sblock]lighting[/sblock] a halfling [sblock] cigar[/sblock] after chewing off the [sblock]rear end [/sblock]and spitting it righ out again will be quite welcome i presume.

Quite the creative use of spoiler blocks, there. :cool:

We can handle your vacation two ways:

1) I run your character on autopilot, or
2) Your character shows up when you return.

Either way is fine with me. Considering the pace of pbp games, I doubt that any serious action will have taken place by the time you get back.

Wystan

Explorer
Lazlow,

I updated [sblock] my Equipment with some items that I would have picked up that fall under that 100GP limit... :)[/sblock]

Also I feel that as the [sblock] loudest member I should be very vocal that I will not [/sblock] be the leader.

Remove ads