• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

OOC: Tales From The Old Bald One-Eyed Salty Red Dog Tavern!

Lazlow said:
Branding Opportunity, couple questions for you:

[sblock]Can you give me the specs for the spells you've chosen from Liber Mortis (Summon Undead I & II)? Also, where is the spell Lesser Vigor from? I can't find it.

Also, it seems you still have 3 points with which to buy ability scores if you so desire (you used 32 out of 35). You don't have to use all 35 points, of course. :confused: Let me know if you want to raise anything.[/sblock]
Lazlow, here are some of the answers for you:
[SBLOCK]I'm not at home, so I can't give you the exact details for Summon Undead right now. Basically, it's the same as Summon Monster, except that it brings undead. I thought for flavor it would be better.
Lesser Vigor is from Complete Divine, except that it's listed as Vigor, Lesser.
I forgot the extra 3 points. I'll assign them this evening. I want to keep his Con at 8, though. I like the idea of him having a persistant cough, and being a poor combatant.[/SBLOCK]

Jarlaxale

First Post
Please Look Lazlow

[sblock] (Sorry for the late notice but computer sucked.) For My character, I put a dwarf Barbarian, who is the worlds biggest clean freak. He enjoys The thirll of fighting and adventure, but in a clean and sensible way. He says a clean Dwarf is the best Dwaf. His name is "Squirt" and he was born in a village with his fellow Dwarfs. He is disgusted when people don't clean themselves and have there clothes in a muk. He is turned besrk when an enemy dirtys his clothes. With his blind rage and clean attire, he is a very well all around character.[/sblock]

Jarlaxale

First Post
Please Look!!!! Urgent!!!

[sblock] (Sorry for the late notice but computer sucked.) For My character, I put a dwarf Barbarian, who is the worlds biggest clean freak. He enjoys The thirll of fighting and adventure, but in a clean and sensible way. He says a clean Dwarf is the best Dwaf. His name is "Squirt" and he was born in a village with his fellow Dwarfs. He is disgusted when people don't clean themselves and have there clothes in a muk. He is turned besrk when an enemy dirtys his clothes. With his blind rage and clean attire, he is a very well all around character.[/sblock]

Lazlow

First Post
Branding Opportunity said:
Lazlow, here are some of the answers for you:
[SBLOCK]I'm not at home, so I can't give you the exact details for Summon Undead right now. Basically, it's the same as Summon Monster, except that it brings undead. I thought for flavor it would be better.
Lesser Vigor is from Complete Divine, except that it's listed as Vigor, Lesser.
I forgot the extra 3 points. I'll assign them this evening. I want to keep his Con at 8, though. I like the idea of him having a persistant cough, and being a poor combatant.[/SBLOCK]

B.O. - got it, thanks.

Lazlow

First Post
Please Look Jarlaxale

Jarlaxale said:

Got it.

Lazlow

First Post
Jarlaxale, Look!!!! Urgent!!!!

Jarlaxale said:

[sblock]You posted the same thing twice ;) [/sblock]

Lazlow

First Post
Ranger Rick, couple questions for you:

[sblock]A few things I noticed:

- You haven't added your +1 ability point for 4th level
- Your saves should be 5/7/7, you still have them at 3rd level (for Fort, Reflex, and Will respectively)
- I set your hp at full for 1st level, then 3/4 for each level afterward (30hp total)
- Just FYI, according to what you've bought, you have 395gp left[/sblock]

Lazlow

First Post
DrZombie, couple questions for you:

[sblock]According to my calculations, you've used 39 points for abilities rather than my 35 point limit. Hate to do this to ya, buddy, but you're going to need to fix that.

Just in case you're trying to do this without a book right next to you, the point buy breakdown is as follows:

(All abilities start at 8)
Scores of 9-14 cost 1 point each
Scores of 15 and 16 cost 2 points each
Scores of 17 and 18 costs 3 points each

All of the point costs are cumulative. For example, an ability score of 17 costs 13 points: 1pt each for 9-14 (6pts), 2 pts for 15, 2 pts for 16, and 3 points for 17.[/sblock]

Last edited by a moderator:

Remove ads