OOC: Tales From The Old Bald One-Eyed Salty Red Dog Tavern!

Lazlow

First Post
Character Sheets

Okey dokey folks, here's a player update (mainly for my records). Names in red have turned in their character sheets already:

Team Salty
Agrajag
Branding Opportunity
Gray Shade

Jarlaxale
LogicsFate
Ranger Rick
Wystan

Team Baldy
Captain Tagon
DrZombie
Hypersmurf
Isida Kep'Tukari
Khavren
Temujin

Let me know if you've given me your sheet already and I haven't noted it.

Better step it up, Team Baldy, or Team Salty's gonna get that awesome 3% discount...

Last edited:

khavren

First Post
Still working on figuring out heroforge :) but for a teaser here is my description

[sblock]

Giltarirarinarlanishtinarfin is a middle aged looking elf. He would appear younger if not for his constant strict expression. He always stands with his hands folded over each other and his feet together at the heels but pointed out in a 22 degree angle at the toes. His movements are sparse and close in to his body. His most common expression is a frown, and his most common statment is a derisive sniff. His mouth is pursed like a man eating alum covered lemons and his eyebrows seem to go so far up they leave his forehead. He dresses immacutly and will stop to change outfits 3 times a day, always taking the time to properly unpack his tent, set it up, change his clothes, and then reload his two pack mules. He eats nothing but steamed or raw vegetables, cannot stand smoke or drink and will lecture on the evils of a disgusting lifestyle for extended periods. His adoptive parents, two hard drinking, fun loving halflings always getting into great scraps with the law can't imagine where they went wrong. The only time you can see a flash of his parents in his actions are when someone has tricked or otherwise gotten Giltarirarinarlanishtinarfin to drink something, at which point, watch out for flying crockery and other mayhem!

[/sblock]

Hypersmurf

Moderatarrrrh...
[sblock]
Code:
Grey the Indecisive
N Male Human Rog1/Clr1/Bbn1/Brd1

Cleric of Fharlanghn - Luck and Travel Domains

S   11  3
D   10  2
C   10  2
I   16 10
W   16  8 +1
Ch  16 10

HP   25
AC   14 (10 +4 [chain shirt])
BAB  +1
Fort +4
Refl +4
Will +7
Init +0

-----
Feats

1 Able Learner          [RoD]   (Pay 1 skill point for cross-class skills)
1 Jack of All Trades    [CAdv]  (Use trained-only skills untrained)
3 Versatile Performer   [CAdv]  (One extra Perform type per point of Int bonus)

-----
Skills
                     R C B Bd   
Bluff                4 1   2 = 7 +3    = +10 [+5 to lies - Shawl]
Diplomacy            4 1   2 = 7 +3 +2 = +12 
Disguise             4 1   2 = 7 +3 +2 = +12 
Forgery              4       = 4 +3    = + 8 
Gather Information   4   2   = 6 +3 +2 = +11 
Hide                 4 1     = 5 +0    = + 5* 
Intimidate           4   1 2 = 7 +3 +2 = +12 
Knowledge (Local)    4   1   = 5 +3    = + 8 
Move Silently        4   1   = 5 +0    = + 5* 
Sense Motive         4   1 1 = 6 +3    = + 9 
Sleight of Hand      4       = 4 +0 +2 = + 6 
Knowledge (Religion)   2     = 2 +3    = + 5 
Perform              4   2 1 = 7 +3    = +10 
  [Acting, Sing, Dance, Play Harmonica]

* -2 ACP
-----
Spells

Bard
0: 2/day, DC 13
Mage Hand
Summon Instrument

Cleric
0: 3/day, DC 13
1: 2+d/day, DC 14

-----
Equipment

Hat of Disguise     1800
Shawl of Bewitching 3500 [CAdv]   (+5 competence bonus to Bluff checks used to lie; 
                                   +1 caster level for Enchantment (Charm) spells.)
                    ----

Chain Shirt
Quarterstaff
Dagger x3
Sling                    
Harmonica

Grey suffers from multiple personality disorder. The three other personalities Grey is aware of are Hamm, a minstrel and womaniser; Fru, a somber priest of Fharlanghn; and Hrorg, a raging queen who firmly believes he was exiled from a barbarian tribe for his penchant for wearing women's clothing. None of these three are aware of each other or of Grey; Grey will occasionally let one of them 'out' when he has desperate need of their skills, and occasionally one will break loose on his own. A change in personality is usually accompanied by a shift in Grey's appearance, courtesy of the Hat of Disguise; on occasion, when a personality has come to the fore and the Hat has been unavailable, the personality has assumed he has been under some curse making him appear as someone else!

Hamm is a ridiculously good-looking cleanshaven blond; Fru is nondescript in every way; Hrorg is a big, musclebound bruiser with a thick black beard braided through with pink ribbons (though his strength is nowhere near as impressive as his appearance might suggest!). Grey himself most closely resembles Fru - plain brown hair cropped close, unexceptional features... though Fru has a much more prominent nose.

Hamm favours bright primary colours; his chain shirt is shiny and fine-woven, and his staff resembles an overgrown cheerleader's baton. Fru wears a coarse brown robe over his plain steel chain shirt, with an ordinary oak cudgel. Hrorg favours a chain-mail bikini and a skirt, with a staff that borders on greatclub territory. Grey tends to dress in blacks and greys, his chain shirt under a tunic.

Grey knows nothing of his fifth personality, Michelle, a stunning red-headed girl who only emerges very occasionally when all the others are sleeping - she has no idea of any of the others, either.
[/sblock]

-Hyp.

Last edited:

Lazlow

First Post
khavren said:
Ok, how do I get the heroforge file up here in an intelligble format?

When you reply (not quick reply) there's a section just below where you type in your reply called "Additional Options". There's a button there with the words "Manage Attachments" on it, press that and follow the directions.

It just occurred to me that the HeroForge file may be too big to attach. Anyone know what the limit is for attachments?

Oh, and here's a little teaser for y'all...

Attachments

• Tavern sign.jpg
    Tavern sign.jpg
    61.4 KB · Views: 164

Lazlow

First Post
Character Sheet Deadline!

LogicsFate said:
So there's Agrajag! Though, Jarlaxale hasn't posted since the first page... Is his character there? Is he even paying attention anymore?

Good question. Haven't heard from Captain Tagon or Temujin, either. Guess I'll have to light a fire under some behinds and set a deadline, so here it is: Tomorrow (Wed 25 May) at 4pm CST. I know that people check in at all times during the day, so this should give everyone enough time to get their character sheets to me no matter when you're usually on.

So, hopefully, we can get this show on the road by Thursday. Believe me, I'm as anxious as you are.

Lazlow said:
Good question. Haven't heard from Captain Tagon or Temujin, either. Guess I'll have to light a fire under some behinds and set a deadline, so here it is: Tomorrow (Wed 25 May) at 4pm CST. I know that people check in at all times during the day, so this should give everyone enough time to get their character sheets to me no matter when you're usually on.
I would also suggest that important things like this be edited into the first post. It's sometimes difficult to track down important information spread around pages of posts.

Remove ads