• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

OOC: Tales From The Old Bald One-Eyed Salty Red Dog Tavern!

Lazlow

First Post
Hey, the one reason I think EN World has gotten where it is now is the most important rule: No religion or politics. 'Nuff sed.

[sblock]Was raised uber-strict Baptist :eek:, so I know EXACTLY of what you speak. Not Baptist anymore, but I'm glad to see that there are some religious folk out there who know how to differentiate between real life and a GAME![/sblock]

Gray Shade

First Post
No religion bashing here (what, Lazlow? I said none here).

[sblock]One of my best friends when I was growing up (and, in fact, later my step-brother by an accidental "Parent-Trap" kind of twist of fate) was Luthern, but also the person who introduced me to D&D (when we were both 12). We've both been gaming ever since, and we never had any problems with anyone at his church, or my Catholic church--at school we were still ridiculed and pushed around, but that's just adolescence. (bitter? me? never!) I guess my point is that most of us don't see the conflict between gaming and religion.[/sblock]

Last edited:

DrZombie

First Post
No religion bashing.

It's something that I cannot trelate to at all. It seems that religion is a lot stricter in the states. In europe most people don't give a rats arse about what you do in your free time, really. Someone telling that Satan influences young minds through the filthy books of roleplaying would be laughed away. SO feel free to practice any belief you want to, I couldn't care less :D

Gray Shade

First Post
Lazlow said:
Ranti springs forth and prances merrily beside the Sheriff. "I daresay I could certainly use a change of scenery. Too many browns and greys here."

HA! I'm not sure Wystan would have used the word "prances" :p

Lazlow

First Post
No worries. Also, just FYI, the book price of the item you were trying to purchase is about 1100gp - I had no idea it was so expensive!

LogicsFate

First Post
Yeah, the scroll is really confusing, it is higher in price suggesting that they added the material componets in already but don't mention how far one scroll could get you.

Anyway I was just trying to undercut the guy, I didn't think it would get me anywhere. Though it did get him a spot on my death list, K'll come back one day and take his hat(First thing she'd do after taking over the world)

Remove ads