OOC: Tales From The Old Bald One-Eyed Salty Red Dog Tavern!

LogicsFate

First Post
Suffering the ravages of RL and my own head

Lucky, things are back to status quo and my brain has stopped talking

A.K.A I'm back, and sorry for the lack of notice

LogicsFate

First Post
pardon my absence is it ever happens again then I wish then following actions to be taken:

I, LogicsFate, being of sound mind and body, understand that it is fact, that S* Happens (hereafter know as stuff). In the unlikely, though very possible event of stuff, in which response is limited, I, LogicsFate give Lazlow the right to play out the actions of my character and her cohort, K and Richard respectivly. Inspite of common sense, and the fear for K and Richard's well being, these Liberties are granted to Lazlow on 10/15/05 at the time of 3:00a.m. eastern standard time, and are only to be use to further the goals of K, or to create a funny situation, or to complete a punchline.

Not valid in Kansas, or Alaska. Cash value 1/42 of a cent. The beneficiary gives up all rights to his/her soul and spirit to LogicsFate. This contract can be revoked at anytime without penelty, by LogicsFate only

Now! if you just sign at the bottom, I think we'll all be ready for next time

Lazlow

First Post
LogicsFate said:
pardon my absence is it ever happens again then I wish then following actions to be taken:

I, LogicsFate, being of sound mind and body, understand that it is fact, that S* Happens (hereafter know as stuff). In the unlikely, though very possible event of stuff, in which response is limited, I, LogicsFate give Lazlow the right to play out the actions of my character and her cohort, K and Richard respectivly. Inspite of common sense, and the fear for K and Richard's well being, these Liberties are granted to Lazlow on 10/15/05 at the time of 3:00a.m. eastern standard time, and are only to be use to further the goals of K, or to create a funny situation, or to complete a punchline.

Not valid in Kansas, or Alaska. Cash value 1/42 of a cent. The beneficiary gives up all rights to his/her soul and spirit to LogicsFate. This contract can be revoked at anytime without penelty, by LogicsFate only

Now! if you just sign at the bottom, I think we'll all be ready for next time

Lazlow P. Hoffs, Esq., Ph.D., D.D.S., B.U.M.

Signed on this the 19 th day of October, in the year Two-Thousand and Five

Lazlow

First Post
Seriously though, no prob there, I just didn't want to take over for you if you were about to post. I'll give warning and wait a couple of days before I do that.

Gray Shade

First Post
Wystan said:
I then turn to the party:
"I think we can take them if they pose a problem to us. I can fight a large number of them. Richard can take a few himself, and Sherriff Mr. Berzerker Master Leader Bill can as well. I am sure that Gruumsh can slay a few as well. I say that we form a circle around K. and let her cast from between us and we slay them from the circle."

I pull down my blindfold and await the order.

Sweet! I wish this WERE Hobgoblins--t'would have been a GRAND fight! :]

Remove ads