D&D 5E [OOC] The New World (Volo Monsters)

Shayuri

First Post
Yeah, if only there was some kind of arbiter of reality who could dictate from fiat what was happening in the game...

Oh wait.

(^_^)

Is Saashala still grappled?

Ripnek, sorry about getting you. I didn't realize you went before me. That said, I dunno what else I could have done with three people right next to me. :(

JustinCase

the magical equivalent to the number zero
Ripnek, sorry about getting you. I didn't realize you went before me. That said, I dunno what else I could have done with three people right next to me. :(

No worries. I would've done the same. Ripnek will live. Not long, perhaps, but such is the danger of throwing together a bunch of generally evil creatures. :)

ammulder

Explorer
(Um, he still has to roll at disadvantage for being blind. Search only tells him where she is).

I'm ruling that by spending an action searching, succeeding on the investigation check, and being adjacent to you the entire time, he can locate you well enough to get an un-disadvantaged attack. I'll grant that it's sort of awkward to make a ruling that ends with you being reduced to 0 HP, but I'm hoping your comrades will remedy that. And the forthcoming experience for the encounter should help too. :)

Remove ads