D&D 5E [OOC] The New World (Volo Monsters)

Shayuri

First Post
Nah. Trying to get info out of them was the whole reason she started off with attempted deceit.

Just because that didn't work out too well doesn't mean she doesn't still want info out of them. :)

KahlessNestor

Adventurer
I'm ruling that by spending an action searching, succeeding on the investigation check, and being adjacent to you the entire time, he can locate you well enough to get an un-disadvantaged attack. I'll grant that it's sort of awkward to make a ruling that ends with you being reduced to 0 HP, but I'm hoping your comrades will remedy that. And the forthcoming experience for the encounter should help too. :)
And this is why I am such an enthusiasts for RAW...

Sent from my SM-G900P using EN World mobile app

ammulder

Explorer
Update posted; sorry for the delay. I've hit crunch time in preparing for our mid-March 5e convention (in NJ), so I may be slower over the next few weeks. I'm not giving up, though, so please bear with me!

I've also run into an Alexa project at work. It's already cross-pollinating in my mind. "Computer, roll me a Death Save..." :)

TallIan

Explorer
I don't want to be a tool and hoard all the loot, but I can't see this group willingly share what they find, so if anyone wants some gold feel free to slap Nert around a little to get him to share.

Remove ads