D&D 5E [OOC] The New World (Volo Monsters)

ammulder

Explorer
Sorry all, I'm losing all my time and energy to preparing for the convention this weekend.

As soon as I get back from that, I'll move the story along here!

ammulder

Explorer
Yeah, the con was great! :) Attendance was up and the feedback forms at the end were the most positive I've ever seen. Good stuff!

The down side is that I didn't sleep on Friday night or Saturday night, so I'm just now starting to be able to put two coherent thoughts together again.

I think where we are here is that you all need some XP awards for the bandit attack, and we need to move on to either investigate the top entrance into the mound or ambush the caravan. I mean, you can do anything you like, but those are the ones that jump out at me. :)

So let me get on the XP, and why don't you all decide which way you want to go from here?

Shayuri

First Post
Saashala would prefer to take the caravan first. It's time-sensitive. The cave will still be here when the caravan is no longer a concern.

KahlessNestor

Adventurer
A short rest would be good. I'm fine staying here by the mound and awaiting the caravan. We can check out the mound after, maybe hole up in it for the day, if needed.

TallIan

Explorer
I'm happy with a short rest then ambushing the caravan here. The cave behind us may need watching, but it's not going anywhere.

Sent from my Nexus 9 using Tapatalk

Remove ads