[OOC] The Protectors of Greensfen

nerdytenor

First Post
I think you'll find most games slow a bit on the weekends.

You can usually expect me to post at least once a day during the week, fwiw.

- nt

nerdytenor

First Post
OK, I had a bit of a field day with the character generator today and converted all of your PCs to PDFs. Now these can all live in one place (YAY!) I'm attaching them to this post. Let me know if I need to make any corrections. I tried to get everything right EXCEPT for gold and small differences in adventuring supplies (rope, rods, etc - don't worry about that stuff). I'll correct the gold later.

I found a few mistakes which I have corrected below - let me know if you would like to fix them in a different way.

Rellek
Insight not on ranger skill list! Traded for athletics.

Also, you don't meet the pre-reqs for twin-weapon defense feat,
so I traded lethal hunter for two-weapon fighting so you could keep
the defense feat. (Two weapon fighting gives you extra damage like lethal hunter, just in a different way (probably better in fact)).

Joshua
You get one more skill for being human! I gave you Nature.

Attachments

• Joshua.pdf
    3.5 MB · Views: 126
  • Karis.pdf
    2 MB · Views: 95
  • Kraegyn.pdf
    2.1 MB · Views: 99
  • Rellek.pdf
    2.1 MB · Views: 115
  • blay.pdf
    3 MB · Views: 144
Last edited:

Bramble

First Post
wow those are great! Having the power cards right there to print out and reference are super useful as well. Now does the DDI Character Builder let you directly export a character as a PDF like that or did you have to use another program?

nerdytenor

First Post
I used a free PDF printer tool to convert the files - there are several available for windows and mac. Most of them work by appearing as a printer in your operating system, but instead of printing they create files.

Bramble

First Post
Hey nt, two things:

1. Similar to my earlier question about skill check rolls, are you willing to handle combat rolls as well as long as we tell you our modifier and the damage dice to use?

2. My pdf character sheet says I'm a Cunning Bard. in my posted sheet I forget to explicitly state what kind of bardic virtue I chose. While my stats and powers seem to make it obvious I'm a cunning bard, I actually had in mind (but forgot to post) that I wanted to be a valorous bard. My reasoning was PbP is a terrible format to deal with immediate reaction powers, especially when people post out of order and things get complicated. I'd have to be ready to make a post everytime an enemy missed and watch the thread constantly. With a valorous bard my special ability is much easier to manage in PbP and probably more useful for the group since its a healing power. Is that ok?

Bramble

First Post
According to my .pdf, I get +7 to my attack rolls with my sword. I don't really understand why its so high, can you break down the math for me NT?

nerdytenor

First Post
Sure. You get +7 with the sword for attacks that use charisma (bard powers). Your charisma bonus is +3, then you add one half your level (+1), and then you add the sword proficiency bonus +3, to get +7.

It's a different story for melee basic attacks, since these use strength instead of charisma. Given the current party setup, you are probably only ever going to make a melee basic attack when making opportunity attacks, so it may not come up very often, if at all.

Remove ads