OOC Thread for Scotley's Tomb of Horror's 3.5

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
i think it is the best single class fighter build i could ever come up with. i just noticed i forgot general discription...a minor thing over all. i will get to the meat n taters tomorrow after work.

renau1g

First Post
Scott DeWar said:
no worries...i took it as a fun way of saying "no" , and you are right about the wrong tun in Albuquerque, just probably in my own boring back yard instead of exciting canada (eh).

(if any canadians are offended by the (eh), please tell me off and then forgive me.)

No offence taken... ;)

Mista Collins

First Post
Scott DeWar said:
no worries...i took it as a fun way of saying "no" , and you are right about the wrong tun in Albuquerque, just probably in my own boring back yard instead of exciting canada (eh).

(if any canadians are offended by the (eh), please tell me off and then forgive me.)

No offense taken here either. Granted I am not really Canadian, but I lived 5 minutes from the border and practically spent the ages of 19 & 20 over there.

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
To my neighbors to the north (the canadians):

thanks! i know i can be cluless to other's feelings and am trying to not be a jerk about it.

Scotley

Hero
Heh, I thought only Southerners got picked on for their origins. I had no idea our friends to the far North were subject to harassment. Yankee's sure, but Canadians? ;)

I've haven't looked at the front page yet. Too very busy. But I could use a good laugh.

Remove ads