• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

OOC Thread for: Warriors of Dawn, Knights of Twilight

Zack2216

First Post
Here is lvl 5 version of me

Ghaleon
Human male;chaotic neutral
5th level druid (5d8+20)
str-8
dex-8
con-16(20)
wis-17(19)
int-16
cha-14

HP:60(I think)
AC:14; 18 bear
move:30 ft.; 40 ft. black bear
With gmf- +8 2 claws, +3 bite
Damage: 1d4+5 claw, 1d6+3 bite

saves
reflex-+0(+2 bear)
fortit.-+9(+8 bear)
will-+8
+4 against feys

Feats
spellcasting prodigy
extra wildshape
faster healing (I heal 10 hp on a wild shape)

Abilities
wildshape 4/day(small, med), resist nat. lure, trackless step, woodland stride, nature sense)
Wildshape animals:eagle, dolphin(porpoise),giant octopus, wolverine, cheetah.

skills
Animal empathy (cha) +10 (8 base, 2 cha)
Concentration (con) +13 (8 base, 5 con)
Diplomacy (cha) +10 (8 base, 2 cha)
Handle animal (cha) +10 (8 base, 2 cha)
Heal (wis) +13 (8 base, 5 wis)
knowledge (nature) (int) +11 (8 base, 3 int)
Spellcraft (int) +11 (8 base, 3 int)
Wilderness lore +13 (8 base, 5 wis)

Languages
common, druidic, sylvan, elven, draconic

Spells per day

Spells prepared:
creat water
detect magicx2
lightx2
Cure light wounds X3
entangle

lesser restorationx2
flame bladex2

greater magic fangx2

Last edited:

GnomeWorks

Adventurer
Sollir, I just want you to know that my Detect Good (60') ability is always on - so if any of the party is an outsider, and good, I would notice their presence if they are within range... (iirc the rules for Detect Good correctly)

GnomeWorks, sure thing, as long as paladins don't have to concentrate to use it, you can do the same (not sure about this).

Damage: claw 1d6+5, bite 1d4 +3, flame blade 1d8+2
With flame blade, I will attack claw, blade, bite.

Zack, I'm pretty sure you can only either use 2 claws/bite *or* flame blade, but if there's anything in the rules about this, tell me. All I know is that Flame Blade says it acts like a scimitar in all purposes and bears can't wield scimitars, and if they could you would be invoking penalties since a flame blade isn't a bear's natural weapon (so feats like multiattack wouldn't help).

So if you want to attack, you can either wild shape and move this round and attack the next or move and attack with flameblade (or some other weapon), your choice.

Last edited:

GnomeWorks

Adventurer
Sollir Furryfoot said:
GnomeWorks, sure thing, as long as paladins don't have to concentrate to use it, you can do the same (not sure about this).

I checked out the PH, it doesn't say anything about concentration for the paladin's detect evil ability.

Remove ads