OOC Twisted Infinity

Ashy

First Post
Wrahn,

Ferrix and I have a really sweat idea cooked up for the way our characters are connected. I think that you'll really like it. :)

Nac Mac Feegle

First Post
Well, I'll make one quick effort to persuade you and say that I think it'd be fine for me just extrapolating and maybe switching the feats every two levels to epic feats every three levels and giving epic to beat DR

I guess the reason for this is that equipment is always a little wierd for a shapechanger and I thought it would make it easier.

So I'm just saying I'd be okay with extrapolating basically I think.

Wrahn

First Post
Ashy said:
Wrahn,

Ferrix and I have a really sweat idea cooked up for the way our characters are connected. I think that you'll really like it. :)

Cool, can't wait to see it.

Someone-

Saving DM sanity gains Someone 3 brownie points :)

Looks good, a couple of nit picky things

Are you getting a +2 synergy bonus to your diplomacy from 5 ranks in bluff?

Is your character really 8' 2"?

Wrahn

First Post
Nac Mac Feegle said:
Well, I'll make one quick effort to persuade you and say that I think it'd be fine for me just extrapolating and maybe switching the feats every two levels to epic feats every three levels and giving epic to beat DR

I guess the reason for this is that equipment is always a little wierd for a shapechanger and I thought it would make it easier.

So I'm just saying I'd be okay with extrapolating basically I think.

I don't think you would have a problem being underpowered with it (quite the opposite in fact), it is someone else that I would worry about. Because of that I can't make a consistent ruling (without straining my mind, which results in dangerous cranky DMs :) ) so I am afraid my ruling stands.

As far as Shapechanging and equipment goes, with the exception of a few special items, if the form you are wearing could normal use an item you are using, then you can use it. It changes size with you. If it normally can't than the form you can't either (i.e. no bears wearing rings, but Balors wielding swords is fine)

On a side note: The stuff you carry around shapeshifted into you uses your base strength (the one of your true form) for purposes of encumbrance. This usually isn't an issue as long as you don't go overboard.

Nac Mac Feegle

First Post
Okay, sounds good. I should be making less trouble for you, not the other way around.

I think I'll be investing in a lot of collars and anklets and the like :).

Remove ads