• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

OOC Twisted Infinity

Ferrix

Explorer
Nac Mac Feegle said:
Okay, sounds good. I should be making less trouble for you, not the other way around.

I think I'll be investing in a lot of collars and anklets and the like :).

Necklaces and belts work well too.

Nac Mac Feegle

First Post
I thought I put my adress in a previous post. I'll put it here in case I'm wrong.

priestofchaos1(at)yahoo(dot)com

I think it'd be cool to have a game where a lot of the people know each other from before. It seems like if you have a limited number of epic characters in the world, they might know each other.

Pyrex

First Post
*moves post from other thread*
So far we've got:

Ashy - ranger/paladin/divine
Ferrix - Dwarf / Ftr / Thrower
Someone - Sor/AcM
Nac Mac Feegle - Shifter
TheOneAboveAll - ???

Looks like we're short a Cleric and a Rogue. Rogue could be fun, but I'm worried about the number of high-CR creatures that are immune to Sneak Attack, so that leaves me leaning toward Cleric (mabye Cleric/Heirophant).

Wrahn, what kind of feel are you looking for. A group of classic Do Gooders? Neutral/greedy mercenaries? Evil doers looking to conquer?

If you're looking for Do Gooders, I have a 3.0 cleric that'd be fun to play again. How do you feel about the Radiant Servant of Pelor PrC?

Pyrex

First Post
One more note. I can post my character early next week, but I'll be out of town and offline from Aug 26 through Sept 9.

If that's going to be a problem I'll step down and let someone else play.

Nac Mac Feegle

First Post
Hmm. I'm thinking that I might drop a few levels of warshaper for Horizon Walker. I'm still thinking here, but it could be fun. The concept I have is of someone who takes joy in seeing new places through new eyes and the like.

This isn't fixed by any means, but I'm thinking about it.

Last edited:

Wrahn

First Post
Pyrex said:
Wrahn, what kind of feel are you looking for. A group of classic Do Gooders? Neutral/greedy mercenaries? Evil doers looking to conquer?

If you're looking for Do Gooders, I have a 3.0 cleric that'd be fun to play again. How do you feel about the Radiant Servant of Pelor PrC?

I am always in favor of the Good Guys, it will at least make me feel guilty if I accidently wipe you all out. That being said, you are free to play what you wish keeping in mind the rest of the party.

Wrahn

First Post
Happy Funball said:
If there is any extra room in this party, I'd love to get in and annoy Wrahn.

:D

Heya Hap!

I will put you down as an alternate.

Pyrex,

I am fine with your time limitations, it was put there to keep people from delaying the game endlessly by a lack of presence.

Nac Mac Feegle

First Post
I thought of something which seems broken, so I present it to you because I want to know how it'll be handled.

If the shapeshifter can shift at will at 10th level, how does the standard "you heal when you change forms" work?

Remove ads