• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 5E [OOC] Uller's Out of the Abyss

Uller

Adventurer
My daughter was watching the movie Home while I was reading this part of OotA. Jim Parsons voices the character Oh.

Actually...maybe Glabbagol would have taken Erevan's first question as a statement. "Wahoo are you." "I am wahoo."

Oh well.

SunGold

First Post
I just realized that Erevan might not have been wearing metal armor. I distinctly remember him taking the chainmail off the dead drow in the Velkynvelve pen, but I don't recall him ever actually putting it on. If he's in leather, might his AC be ok, or is this ooze a freak that "eats" more than metal?

Uller

Adventurer
Capture.PNG

Testing something....don't mind me.

Last edited:

Uller

Adventurer
I love Glabbagol. He's even cooler than I expected when I read OotA. :)

I was tempted to avoid the little side quests since we are moving slow as it is. The 'web runners' seemed cheesy to me when I read that one. But I've read how much other groups enjoyed them so what I've been doing is presenting them as choices. In this case you chose to go into the cave and stay long enough for Demogorgon to collapse it to set up the 'Oozing Temple' adventure.

The others will appear over time.

Remove ads