D&D 5E [OOC] Uller's Out of the Abyss

DMAesh

Explorer
I guess, just feel dirty looting bodies as individual partymembers fall. :p But whatever works for everyone else. To be honest, that was a while ago, and I forgot about that conversation! @.@

I am fine. I think my stuff will cost the most anyway, I'll be saving up for my half-plate. ;)

DMAesh

Explorer
Commissioned my friend Eric Belisle to try his hand at Ezraen.

I put it in the Google Sheet. I really tried to make him more like how he looks now after being stuck in the underdark for months.

Here is the full pic. Ezraen 2.jpg

JustinCase

the magical equivalent to the number zero
Nice pic! Love it.

Half shares for NPCs is okay. And I too wish to keep our own money tracks, if only to keep clear how much Erevan, er, makes for himself along the way.

Not that you noticed any increase in wealth in the RG. *whistles innocently*

JustinCase

the magical equivalent to the number zero
Alright, so we get to distribute 610 gp total, amongst 3 PCs and 8 NPCs (Orsik, Bertram, Derendil, Drum, Topsy, Eldeth, Shuushar, Sarith). I'm not counting Glabbacat (although another rogue probably would ;) ).

Half shares for NPCs and full shares for PCs makes 14 half-shares total: 610 divided by 14 is 43.57 (and 2 cp remaining). So every NPC gets 43gp, 5sp, 7cp, and every PC gets 87gp, 1sp, 4cp (and let's give those last 2cp to an NPC).

Right?

SunGold

First Post
It doesn't take long before you realize the light seems to attract some of the lake's strange fauna. Small fish. Strange crablike creatures.

I don't suppose we could get a small boost to Eldeth's foraging attempts for this? If she's in the boat with the light, and the light attracts fish and such... ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

SunGold

First Post
(is there a reason Drum is in boat 2 and not with Surana? Am I correct that SunGold didn't notice that little detail and Drum should be with her?

Nope. She would have secured him in Ez's pack or something, but her boat is already damaged and has the "attack me" beacon over it, so it's too dangerous for him.

BOAT 2
Drum - Surana would want him in the safest boat

Remove ads