• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 5E (OOC) Vault of the Dracolich 5E (Full)

FitzTheRuke

Legend
Oh, and in case you missed it: Long Rest. Everyone level to level Six. (Except for Torbin and Zander). Let's discuss group dynamics both here and in the Ensemble IC and decide what you all want to do next.

Prickly's right, though: The good news is that the Cult is too busy to chase you. The bad news is that they are busy regrouping, reorganising, and replacing their defences.

Fradak

Explorer
Lorenn new perks:

Rogue 3 (Arcane Tricksters)
HP: 42
CA: 16 (18 Bladesong, +5 Shield)
Mage Hand Legerdemain
Spells Slots: 4, 3
New spells: Mage hand, Green Flame Blade, Message, Disguise Self, Charm Person, Mage Armor
Sneak: +1d6 (2d6 total)

So good news and bad news:
Lorenn is now capable of triggering multiple traps at the same time but, from a safer distance ;)

Last edited:

FitzTheRuke

Legend
Mage Hand Legerdemain

I know I ruled against it before, but if you can cast spells through Eko, and you know Mage Hand, I have to give it to you: Eko can now do anything a Mage Hand could do. So she can deliver potions and open doors (if they open with only 10 lbs of pressure). And Pick Locks with your Legerdemain.

FitzTheRuke

Legend
I thought that Identify consumed a 100gp pearl, but you just need to have one by the material component rules. It's an extra focus, I guess? You have one of those?

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads