• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Order of the Big Red Bear (In character thread)

kerwick

First Post
ooc: Hmm, I guess that depends on how long the ceremony takes or if it is more like a Find Familiar than an Animal Friendship. If it is something that could be done during the duration of an AF on the animal that is attacking or stalking us, then that could be interesting. If it is more of a pain than it's worth, I will be fine with a red tailed hawk for a companion.

Patlin

Explorer
Kerwick catches up to Gabriel in the dusty streets of Solapia. The weather looks good for travelling, and the call of the open road is strong. Perhaps more of your firends will catch up with you later...

nuthkavi

First Post
We're off to see the wizard . . .

Patlin said:
Kerwick catches up to Gabriel in the dusty streets of Solapia. The weather looks good for travelling, and the call of the open road is strong. Perhaps more of your firends will catch up with you later...

Obviously we're thinking too much about this. Kerwick, I'm ready to go. How 'bout you?

Patlin

Explorer
ooc: I'm abandoning the idea of using the published adventure. Adapting it to 2 level ones isn't going to work well, and needing the damn adventure handy is slowing down my posting. So off we go....

Travelling overland, the two companions reach a large stone bridge spanning a gorge. As they travel further into the mountains, the air begins to grow cold, and the sky is a crisp blue. A glint of metal from down in the gorge catches your eye, and from far above the cry of a hawk indicates a friend has also noticed something out of the ordinary.

nuthkavi

First Post
Patlin said:
A glint of metal from down in the gorge catches your eye, and from far above the cry of a hawk indicates a friend has also noticed something out of the ordinary.

I'll stop and take a look. How deep is the gorge? Can I make out any more details?

Patlin

Explorer
About 50 feet below you, some metal appears to be glinting out of the foliage. Climbing down should be possible, but will require effort (DC 10 climb check.)

Remove ads