D&D 5E Out of the Abyss OOC

I'm traveling to upstate Indiana this evening for a conference set to last through Thursday. As Wrex noted in the CoS OOC, it's intense. I expect I might have a little free time in the evening after mandatory social fun, but will be around less than normal.

Not only was today brutal, but it was long. My brain is a bit fried right now. And we have homework? AND WE HAVE MANDATORY FUN! I'm off to a ballgame at one of America's best minor league parks. And then after that I think I want a damned beer. God only knows when I'll get to the stinkin' homework.

Might have to catch you on the flip side of this CLE, folks.

Guys, I am home but totally spent. I gave it a good think on the drive home, and the last time I remember doing anything as grueling as this week's CLE was either the first two weeks at basic training in South Carolina in the heat of summer or giving birth to twins. So. Yeah. I need a day to rest. I'll check in Friday night.

You guys have been very patient this past week while I've been out of the loop, thank you. That's the longest I've ever been away from the game, even during past conferences. Trial Ad really took a toll. I slept a long time Thursday night, went to bed at 10 pm on Friday night, and napped two hours on Saturday afternoon. It's 11:45 p.m. now and we're having a wicked thunder and lightning storm, with hail. I'm attempting to at least get a quick post up in the IC this evening to get the ball rolling on the game. Wrex is at a conference again this week, and I'm not sure if we'll hear from him. Maybe a little here and there?

industrygothica

Adventurer
You guys have been very patient this past week while I've been out of the loop, thank you. That's the longest I've ever been away from the game, even during past conferences. Trial Ad really took a toll. I slept a long time Thursday night, went to bed at 10 pm on Friday night, and napped two hours on Saturday afternoon. It's 11:45 p.m. now and we're having a wicked thunder and lightning storm, with hail. I'm attempting to at least get a quick post up in the IC this evening to get the ball rolling on the game. Wrex is at a conference again this week, and I'm not sure if we'll hear from him. Maybe a little here and there?

Certainly no worries from me. I've honestly kind of enjoyed the short break, but now I think I'm ready to get back into it again.

Wrex

First Post
Sorry I'm slacking again. Wifi in Omaha leaving much to be desired. Home tonight, should be back in regular swing tomorrow!

Glad you're home, [MENTION=6829052]Wrex[/MENTION]. Hope your return to work wasn't crushed by e-mail. I'll let the IC sit through tonight, and then will forward it in the morning if no response (my forward is likely to be something along the lines of the rest of the group catches up to Ce'rek before he has a chance to respond to the robed kuo-toa).

Remove ads