Paizo Adventure Path, Recruitment closed [Pathfinder]

HandofMystra

First Post
I have not been great in IC but also my character went from being a priest to fleeing his home (being CG in an evil town is a rough start) worried that he will be killed for pissing off the local house of Celestria. As I think about it, to be heroic he needs to reframe his experience and decide that he can take care of himself and that he is going on this as an adventure.

GandalfMithrandir

First Post
Looks like HandofMystra's character is the only one left to go, I hate to single you out but if you can have it up by the end of the month (hopefully before that) that would be great, as he is level one I can do some of the number crunching for you if you want.

GM

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
Gandulf, you mentioned that my post for the pc is a little hard to read, in refrence to the set up. What do you recommendx that i adjust?

HandofMystra

First Post
trait question

Can I take an Half-Elf alternative racial trait from the APG?
[sblock=ancestral arms]Ancestral Arms: Some half-elves receive training in an unusual weapon. Half-elves with this racial trait receive Exotic Weapon Proficiency or Martial Weapon Proficiency with one weapon as a bonus Feat at 1st level. This racial trait replaces the adaptability racial trait.[/sblock]
The bonus feat would be Exotic Weapon Proficiency (whip). The feat has a pre-req of BAB +1 which I would not have. Can I still take the feat in this special circumstance? I would even be OK with taking a -4 non-proficiency penalty until I got BAB +1 (since I was planning to anyway). Of course,I would prefer to be able to use the feat immediately (which seems to me to be RAI).

Last edited:

HandofMystra

First Post
pvthudson: nope, the DM usually just goes with the group that expresses interest, if that group is too big, then usually the first players to sign up are the ones that are chosen, and as we have a three person group (pvthudson, Walking Dad and renau1g) you three are going to be the group.
this is different from another PbP forum where there is a PC beauty contest that goes on. You make a PC, create a character sheet and back story and if you are not picked maybe you can recycle the concept elsewhere. :rant:

Remove ads