Paizo Adventure Path, Recruitment closed [Pathfinder]

GandalfMithrandir

First Post
I am thinking of running one of the New Paizo Adventure Paths, either the Kingmaker Adventure Path, in which we would start around the middle, or the Serpents Skull Adventure Path, which would begin at first level and go into high levels (17 or 20 ish I think), Kingmaker is more of a standard (ish) adventure path, with a war happening and then going to the fey realm for the last bit, Serpent's Skull, the first part at least, finds the PC's shipwrecked on an island, then they will discover the remains of a lost serpent empire.

So how much interest is there for that?

Last edited:

Walking Dad

First Post
Here! I'm interested! I heard good thinks about the sandbox approach in Kingmaker, but the new adventure paths setting sounds very interesting!

(I should use less "!" ;))

pvthudson

First Post
I would love to play. I am a new player and getting in at level one would work great for me so I would like to do Serpents. Just let me know what I need to roll or where to go!

renau1g

First Post
Well I'd certainly be up for either of them, but know that I have converted the 1st part of the Kingmaker to 4e and read through the other modules (although not in as great a detail). I'll also be playing in Serpent's Skull in another PbP, but I'm interested in that one also (if Mowgli doesn't mind)

GandalfMithrandir

First Post
looks good and welcome to EN World pvthudson! if you have any questions just ask me, usually for abilities here we use the point buy system, for dice rolling we usually use the roller at www dot invisiblecastle dot com and then include the link in the post to have a reference. I usually do 20 points with the pathfinder system, which can be found here

looks like we will be doing the Serpents Skull path, 20 point buy, maximum gold for your class, 1st level etc. It will follow the medium advancement track, the Players Guide can be found as a free download here

Readers digest for those who don't want to sign up at paizo, woodsy characters are good, diplomacy is good, choose a port city from which your PC boarded on the way to Eleder in Sargava from from the following list:
Magnimar, Varisia
Kintargo, Cheliax
Pezzack, Cheliax
Corentyn, Cheliax
Ilizmagorti, Mediogalti Island
Ollo, The Shackles
Quent, The Shackles
Port Peril, the Shackles
Bloodcove, Mwangi Expanse
Senghor, Mwangi Expanse

GandalfMithrandir

First Post
yes you may use the shapeshifter ability, and 3 traits, including the campaign specific.

On alignment:

I don't dictate alignment, but any non-evil would be good, also if you could edge away from chaotic neutral I would like that too, but if you have your heart set on it I won't stop you.

Walking Dad

First Post
Sorry to bother you again, but I just noticed the Guide's Naturebond variant requires Fav Environment. So, shall I do Guide only or will you allow a savage tattooed shapeshifting half-orc guide who venerates the spirits of the land (spiritbond alternate class feature)?

Remove ads