• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Paizo Adventure Path, Recruitment closed [Pathfinder]

renau1g

First Post
As I'm already playing in this AP with another DM, I will give up my spot. I would feel selfish if I didn't.

Good Luck all!

GandalfMithrandir

First Post
jkason and HandOfMystra, who wants in more, back of the mall, at three, be there.

just kidding, I guess both of you can join, for a total of six PCs.

(ruffles through some papers)

yes, six PCs will be fine.

BTW WD your character looks good, you spent 24 points for abilities, I think you typed in a 16 for strength rather than 14, also if that was the case you have 1 extra point from your charisma modifier, which you can use to set charisma to 10 or bump up intelligence to 11 or do something else, in any case your mace attack and CMB and CMD will all drop by one from the reduced strength score (the damage for the mace was correct in the first place) otherwise it looks good!

Walking Dad

First Post
The 16 includes the +2 bonus to any ability from my race. I will change cha to 10. Maybe the abilities seem a bit bland, but I want him in very good physical condition, epically strength and of strong will and good senses, but only of medium intellicence and not overly likeable.

The rest of the sheet is still mostly in work condition.

jkason

First Post
As I'm already playing in this AP with another DM, I will give up my spot. I would feel selfish if I didn't.

Good Luck all!

Hadn't meant to guilt anyone out of a spot, but many thanks. I'd throw one of those little green comments on about being a great sport, but I never have figured out how those work. :)

just kidding, I guess both of you can join, for a total of six PCs.

(ruffles through some papers)

yes, six PCs will be fine.

Huzzah! Let's see, a fighter, a monk, a ranger, a rogue, and a druid. Looks like maybe some arcane support might be called for? The bonded item rules for wizards kind of confuse me, so probably I'd go for a sorcerer (I don't have the APG, so wouldn't want to try to figure out one of the new arcane classes there yet). Have to take a look at what bloodline I like best...

jkason

First Post
The new classes are already in this SRD, but not the new spells and options for the old classes. And you can always choose a familiar instead od a bonded item. I would.
Pathfinder SRD (Pathfinder_OGC)

Well, I was trying to avoid a familiar, since I don't tend to use them very well. I'm always worried about them squishing. :)

Thanks for the APG heads up. I hadn't realized it had been added. Both summoners and witches look very interesting, though my inclination this time out is not to play something with a pet or lots of summons to keep track of... Must ponder a bit... :)

GandalfMithrandir

First Post
Hadn't meant to guilt anyone out of a spot, but many thanks. I'd throw one of those little green comments on about being a great sport, but I never have figured out how those work. :)

you click on the green thumbs up underneath his level.

and OK WD my mistake :(, make sure to increase Mace damage to +3.

EDIT:: Additional info: I would feel bad if I did not tell you this ahead of time so I will tell you now. As the campaign takes place on a tropical Island, for three hours of the day, if your characters are exersising or being out of the shade, wearing heavy clothing or armor, they will need to make fortitude saves or take nonlethal damage. Just letting everyone know before they go and buy a nice suit of armor to wear all the time. (for those of you that already have I would recommend either getting something else to wear or not wear your armor all the time.

Last edited:

HandofMystra

First Post
Hmmm should I play a cleric and hope that there are no traps or a rogue and hope there are no undead and the druid can heal or play a bard? I could do a rogue/cleric - that sounds fun. Whit pathfinder skills allocation that could even work. Off to read the player guide.

Remove ads