• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Paizo Adventure Path, Recruitment closed [Pathfinder]

pvthudson

First Post
Argh why arent the boards telling me a reply is posted heh! Anyway thanks for the info, I will get on it. I use Invisible Castle at my site as well its a cool webtool.

Do we need to confirm anything to be a part of this one like sign up somewhere or anything?

I own the following books: Core Rulebook, Advanced Players Guide, and Dungeon Mastery Guide

GandalfMithrandir

First Post
WD: NP, I would rather you take guide only, it is easier for me to keep track of as the DM unless you really want to do the other one.

pvthudson: nope, the DM usually just goes with the group that expresses interest, if that group is too big, then usually the first players to sign up are the ones that are chosen, and as we have a three person group (pvthudson, Walking Dad and renau1g) you three are going to be the group.

Walking Dad

First Post
WD: NP, I would rather you take guide only, it is easier for me to keep track of as the DM unless you really want to do the other one.

figured that out. No problem, I will try the shapeshifter another time. But I can use the Two-Weapon Fighting Style? Much cooler for a half-orc :D

Shall we post our characters here, or will you post a link to a RG thread?

renau1g

First Post
Ok, so I love the Shackles and it seems like a rogue may be a good fit from the area. Still mulling it over, but that's where I'm leaning right now.

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
Hi,

Is there room for another? I was thinking a monk for some reason. I see there is a front line fighter already, but there is usually room for another.

will this link be useable for pathfinder stuff? this link

GandalfMithrandir

First Post
I would rather you just use core book, APG and players guide, as well as the traits from paizo.com/traits

and welcome aboard scott! with that I shall close recruitment, five is a good number.

Remove ads