Pathfinder 1E Pathfinder Battles: Rise of the Runelords Minis

cyderak

Banned
Banned
4th RISE OF THE RUNELORDS set preview and man is it a good one!!!!

120217-Ameiko_360.jpeg

This uncommon figure represents Ameiko Kaijitsu, one of Pathfinder’s very first NPCs, and one who has grown to become an important figure in the Pathfinder world thanks to the events of the Jade Regent Adventure Path.

120217-Shalelu_360.jpeg

elf fighter/ranger Shalelu Andosana

120217-Harsk_360.jpeg

HARSK one of the coolest Pre-painted dwarf minis I have ever seen!

120217-Seoni_360.jpeg

SEONI - A nice PC or NPC to make the other gamers drool!

Wow this set is definitely shaping up to be one of the best!!

Paizo (is this a pattern?) once more is outdoing WoTC. These figures look awesome.

I hope the packaging is changed but with Wizkidz involved I rather doubt it.

I love the Treachery Demon and the big bulbous creature with the transparent belly. The red dragon is ok and I like the blond PC with the bow. The spellcasting Stone Giant looks pretty good too.

None of the other minis have done much for me. I agree that the harpy is especially meh.

I'll wait to see the whole set before passing judgement though.

Olaf the Stout

cyderak

Banned
Banned
Reading some of Eric Mona's entries on the forums, he was saying that SEONI is also going to have her iconic tattoo's.

Her tats and some of the designs on her outfit are'nt included in this pic
120217-Seoni_360.jpeg
because these are added at the factory as a final step, so if it looks like Seoni is missing a few tattoos, don’t despair! They’re coming soon!

Henry

Autoexreginated
Does being a "Rise of the Runelords Set" mean that the characters are just drawn from that AP, or is it intended that you could buy the full set somehow and have (most of) the figures you'd need to run the Path?

The latter, I believe. Last PaizoCon, Erik (or maybe Lisa) said that they wanted to include in this set any mini for that AP that you could NOT get through the now-discontinued D&D minis line (like Rune Giants, etc.) This was on purpose, as they knew by then that they were planning to reprint and revise the Rise of the Runelords. So, between this and the tons of singles you can get online, you could actually have accurate minis for every single encounter -- at least, I believe that was the plan.

Remove ads