Pathfinder: Burnt Offerings [Recruiting closed. Party Selected]

Fenris

Adventurer
hewligan said:
Fenris - young Jovik needs some work. Have a look at the short free Pathfinder players guide I linked to in my first post and select a racial type, feat, etc.

Hey Hewligan,
Read it over and had asked earlier what the predominant racial type in Sandport was.

I did select the Country Born feat already from the pathfinder guide. Once I know racial typoe I can finish off his appearance.

hewligan

First Post
Fenris said:
Hey Hewligan,
Read it over and had asked earlier what the predominant racial type in Sandport was.

I did select the Country Born feat already from the pathfinder guide. Once I know racial typoe I can finish off his appearance.

Oh I see, I misunderstood what you meant. The predominant type around Sandpoint are Varisian, with the mercantile families who established the town being of Magnimar stock. The town itself is a mix, with people from Korvosa and Riddleport coming to take part in the various trades. Heck, the sheriff is a Shoanti, even if he acts as if he isn't.

It is your call really, but the most likely would be a family of Magnimar descent who moved north because of their trade and guarantee of a job.

Fenris

Adventurer
hewligan said:
Oh I see, I misunderstood what you meant. The predominant type around Sandpoint are Varisian, with the mercantile families who established the town being of Magnimar stock. The town itself is a mix, with people from Korvosa and Riddleport coming to take part in the various trades. Heck, the sheriff is a Shoanti, even if he acts as if he isn't.

It is your call really, but the most likely would be a family of Magnimar descent who moved north because of their trade and guarantee of a job.

Perfect. That was the guidance I needed. I'll get him polished up this evening for you.

Rhun

First Post
hewligan said:
So in the end we have 5 characters, because I just couldn't select between the clerics. We have 2 clerics, and that is the way it is. I shall adjust up some encounters a little to make up for the extra player, and it is my expectation that we may see someone drop out or die anyway :]

You can never go wrong with two clerics, I have found. It really gives the adventurers the ability to push on further and not have to rest after every fight. Plus, Danth is young and strong enough to help out with the fighting, if need be. I imagine Mandraiv will stay away from the front line unless he has to. :D

frostrune

First Post
Awesome. I'm thankful to be included.

I like the idea of having to clerics, especially one that can help in melee. Jokad will welcome the help.

Remove ads