• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

PbP Nobilis pt.2 >> Crossroads

sophist

First Post
:) :] :confused:
THIS IS MY TRY TO CONTINUE THE EXEXCRUCIATION CAMPAIGN WITH A FRESH START: PART 2. All details can be found here: The OOC thread and a link to the Rouge's Gallery and IC.

Players from that thread are automatically egilible to play, but any new are welcomed.

Because I have repeated absences (after which I always return) to pursue obseesions in Real Life, this is a sloooooooooow game, which produced only about 270 IC posts in 5 months. Because I continue to find new interests, this is unlikely to change. The only remedy I can offer are chat sessions.

I will start Part two with only one player, but will handle up to 5. Please take note of the game contract in the Rouge's Gallery thread.

You must be familiar with the NOBILIS rulebock on your own, I cannot explain everything online or post copyrighted material.

Last edited:

sophist

First Post
Ok.

Two to go. Cool.

So, now you know the main direction I intend this to go. You want some time to deal with this relevations IC, or is it straight decision and consequences time?

Lichtenhart

First Post
If you'd like, I can post my reactions IC, but for my character the decision is pretty simple. This is the biggest possible riddle, and a way to stop the violence of the war. Besides, there has to be a reason for Ananda to make Keys join Diadora. I want to find it out. :)

colindownes

First Post
If you're still accepting new players, I'd be quite interested in joining up. I've been looking for an online game of Nobilis for a while. I've got the white book and a decent handle on the rules. Since you're apparently in media res as far as things in the campaign go, would new players be taking on old characters, old estates, or making entirely new characters?

Anyways, do tell me what you need in terms of an application or what-have-you.

-Colin

Jdvn1

Hanging in there. Better than the alternative.
Welcome! To my knowledge, we're still taking new players and you can play whom/whatever you want. What ideas do you have?

colindownes

First Post
Most cool. Well, so far as a character goes... I'd be interested in an estate dealing with perceptions in tension with reality - perhaps Reflections or Masks. If that's a little out of place, Chains (as in "the ties that bind") would be interesting too. Or maybe Avarice, or, or, or... but I'm just tossing out thoughts. The problem is too many ideas, not to few.

I'm a little unclear - would it be "starting from scratch", as in new Imperator and Chancel, or not? If we're building a good deal off what's gone before, then a brief mention of major thematic elements would be helpful. I wouldn't want to do something completely out of place, and something to go on would help give me some focus in character creation.

I'll take a look through your archives, too.

Remove ads