[PBP] Tholestia Chapter 2: Quest for the Lore of Saljara the Many Faceted

Bacter

First Post
Diactum too tries to read the spells on the wall... specifically to determine what powers the spells and the imp might have. Diactum thinks that the imp might be bluffing.

OOC: I know... most of the answer is already posted above, but hey... I have to determine it myself

Ravellion

serves Gnome Master
Sullaf said:
Keldev grumbles "Me is not bein' dinner!" while he looks at the imp conspiciously
"Well, that means we have at least some volunteer then, doesn't it? Anyone else? Mage? Are you convinced yet?" The Imp asks snidely.

As the imp says this, Diactum is readding spells way beyond his understanding. Possibly they are spells of the highest power.

With an evil squeaky voice the imp continues:"The Casting isolated this giuld from normal time. Time here is somewhat random, and somewhat slower. You'll find that turning back through the portal is also not an option. Every floor of this guild is isolated. This was done to contain the results of magical experiments, alchemical accidents or arcane summonings. When I was connected to my master, I could travel through the building with relative ease. Now, with my master dead, I returned to the status often referred to as 'extraplanar' by sages, or 'outsider' by some. Hence I was trapped here, as a summoned creature would be. I think that in the sleeping quarteres there might be a mage who could tell you how to temporarily negate the locks. This would set me free." the imp feels secure in his superiority now and seems smug and complacent.

Last edited:

Bacter

First Post
Ok... I understand we can mean something for you. But what can you mean for us? And where are the sleeping quarters?

Last edited:

Ravellion

serves Gnome Master
"Hmmm. You are smarter than you look. Very well. I will give you a bow, since you don't look like a swordsman at all. Especially not with the quiver on your back." The imp replies. After a moment's thought, to judge your reactions perhaps. "...and... I know stuff about the artifact you mentioned. And I know about Saljara. I knew her personally."

takew

First Post
And how, if I may ask, are we of any use to you. Since you just told us that you could have destroyed us within a mater of seconds, I find it rather hard to believe that we could contribute in this search for an exit.

Ilan

First Post
I look to the group while I say calmly: "I don't think it is important why he needs our help, but only that he needs it. Because after all if he didn't need us, we don't recieve the information that we are after. Deepwinter, why don't you ask the questions about the artifact. Or any of you, if your questions are not to idiotic.

I look at the imp, try to flex my biceps, while I smile and say: "You could be smarter then you look also."

takew

First Post
Well, I find it rather interesting whether we get out of this “helping” alive or not. I don’t like the idea of being used as canon folder…

Spellsword

First Post
Quote:... What do you have to offer (Ilan said this)

Wulf murmurs:

asking the imp what he has to offer.....the very same question I asked him when he first appeared, but than I got sneered at....some leader is he....

Remove ads