• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[PBP] Tholestia Chapter 2: Quest for the Lore of Saljara the Many Faceted

Ilan

First Post
Quickly grabbing my sword, which I had laid next to me while studying the bodies I say: "We are not alone, be quiet." And I concentrate to pinpoint the exact location.

Ravellion

serves Gnome Master
A garbled voice seems to come from just beyond the portal:
"Strange. I have never seen a wizard who did not pounce to read the writings on my walls. I now wonder whether you are stupid, smart, or just incredibly uncaring..."

Spellsword

First Post
Ok Ok, I get the hint....sorry people...here I am I have been busy moving my stuff from my one room to the other..

I'll take a look at the writings.....

and Wulf uses his knowledge Arcana and if it does not help....casts read magic...

Ilan

First Post
I lean on my sword facing the "voice". trying to focus only on where he is exactly. "Why don't you show yourself, we only want some information. Maybe we can make a trade. We seek knowledge of an artifact."

Ravellion

serves Gnome Master
Wulf reads the writings...

it is an entire wall full of spells! From the simplest cantrips to complex spells that alter reality itself, the walls are a brick spellbook.

"Hmmm... I didn't expect you to step up and read the walls. But the wizardly one is rather silent is he not? Perhpas we can help each other out. I can help you, if you release me. I am immortal in my current state and these surroundings bore me. A lot." An imp holding a staff appears suddenly appears in the far corner of the room. "Well, are you interested? I can tell you things about this place... and probably about the artifact that you seek as well." the imp smiles cunningly.

Spellsword

First Post
Suprised by the sudden appearance of the creature, Wulf stays on his guard and speaks

You speak in mysteries......tell us what you have to offer....

Remove ads