• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

PbP WFRP2 - The Marius Gambit OOC [FULL]

Torillan

First Post
omrob said:
Sorry been gone for a few days, but it doesnt look like i missed much.

take it ez

You didn't. :)

I'm going ahead with getting everything together, and we'll proceed with the three of you.

Paranoia833

First Post
I'm kinda new here, but if you're still recruiting I'm game. I'd like to play a vanilla Imperial human, but beyond that let's see what the dice give me...

Last edited:

Torillan

First Post
Paranoia833 said:
I'm kinda new here, but if you're still recruiting I'm game. I'd like to play a vanilla Imperial human, but beyond that let's see what the dice give me...

Most excellent!

Make that the five of you!! :D

Last edited:

Torillan

First Post
ATTN: INSIGHT, Omrob, Karl Green, Lot, Paranoia

I've got almost all the stat rolls done. I will post them later tonite.

Insight, if you are still interested in playing, let me know if you want to play something other than human. I'll post your rolls assuming you want to play a human.

Insight

Adventurer
Torillan said:
I've got almost all the stat rolls done. I will post them later tonite.

Insight, if you are still interested in playing, let me know if you want to play something other than human. I'll post your rolls assuming you want to play a human.

Yeah, gimme a Human.

Are you allowing anything from books other than the Core Rules?

Torillan

First Post
Insight said:
Yeah, gimme a Human.

Are you allowing anything from books other than the Core Rules?

Yes. Good question! I have Realms of Sorcery, Tome of Corruption, Brettonnia sourcebook, Border Princes sourcebook, and Karak Azgal. If you want to use something from those books, just let me know. I'll have to go case-by-case for other sources.

I'm working on posting stats now. I should have them up soon.

Torillan

First Post
Stat Rolls

OK. Here are the stat rolls. I have put each of the sets into spoiler mode.

Here is how it will work: The first eight numbers are for the Main Profile numbers. Just arrange how you like and add the racial number to them (ie. if you put a 15 into WS for a human, you would end up with 15+20=35 WS). I showed what I next rolled for Wounds and Fate Points. Then comes the Random Talents rolls (if applicable), followed by two career rolls. (each number is then reversed, allowing up to four choices for careers! Obviously doubles can't be reversed-luck of the dice!).

Now, hoping that makes sense, I will allow modifications. First, you may apply Shallya's Mercy to ONE Main Profile Stat roll. Once that is done, you may re-roll up to THREE rolls, be it for Main Profile stats, wounds or fate points, random talents, or careet choices. The caveat is you MUST use the new results - no going back!). And yes, you may ask for rerolls BEFORE career choice!

I'll let each of you put the finishing touches on your character (height, weight, appearance, etc....). Once you finish all that, take your one free advance, and then post final characters Here .

I hope this makes sense. Please don't hesitate to tell me I'm insane for doing it this way, I just wanted to be sure you can still have fun even with the randomness of die rolls. have at it!! :D

LOT – Human
[sblock]Stats: 7, 12, 10, 13, 9, 6, 15, 15
Wounds: 6 [11 wounds]
Fate Pts: 3 [2 fate points]
Random Talents: 85 [Super Numerate], 61 [Resistance to Poison]
Careers: 31 [Hedge Wizard], (13) [Bounty Hunter], 99 [Zealot] [/sblock]

OMROB – Dwarf
[sblock]Stats: 20, 14, 13, 15, 10, 13, 9, 18
Wounds: 8 [13 wounds]
Fate Pts: 2 [1 fate points]
Random Talents: N/A
Careers: 71 [Shieldbreaker], (17) [Hunter], 38 [Miner], (83) [Thief] [/sblock]

KARL GREEN – Human
[sblock]Stats: 17, 8, 12, 12, 12, 11, 12, 15
Wounds: 9 [12 wounds]
Fate Pts: 4 [2 fate points]
Random Talents: 32 [Luck], 54 [Resistance to Magic]
Careers: 100 [Zealot], (01) [Agitator], 89 [Tradesman], (98) [Woodsman] [/sblock]

INSIGHT – Human
[sblock]Stats: 13, 6, 13, 2, 16, 13, 5, 15
Wounds: 10 [13 wounds]
Fate Pts: 5 [3 fate points]
Random Talents: 99 [Warrior Born], 71 [Sixth Sense]
Careers: 15 [Burgher], (51) [Outlaw], 76 [Soldier], (67) [Scribe] [/sblock]

PARANOIA833 – Human
[sblock]Stats: 13, 17, 17, 11, 13, 16, 9, 9
Wounds: 1 [10 wounds]
Fate Pts: 7 [3 fate points]
Random Talents: 88 [Very Resilient], 100 [Warrior Born]
Careers: 15 [Burgher], (51) [Outlaw], 76 [Soldier], (67) [Scribe] [/sblock]

Last edited:

Paranoia833

First Post
Heh, I think the dice want me to play a fighter-type character. In any case I'd like a reroll for wounds but other than that I'll keep my rolls. In any case I'll get to work turning those stats into a character.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads