• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

PbP WFRP2 - The Marius Gambit OOC [FULL]

Paranoia833

First Post
Mine's up, although the format's kind of ugly so I'll probably redo it slightly.

Insight I noticed you did a soldier as well, want our characters to be war buddies? ;) Heh, guess I'll take a different career progression from you down the line to make them more distinctive.

Last edited:

Insight

Adventurer
Paranoia833 said:
Mine's up, although the format's kind of ugly so I'll probably redo it slightly.

Insight I noticed you did a soldier as well, want our characters to be war buddies? ;) Heh, guess I'll take a different career progression from you down the line to make them more distinctive.

Yeah, that's fine. We can be war buddies.

I'm pretty sure we'll have a different progression since I am looking at Gund getting into the Knights of the Blazing Sun (or at least trying to :D )

Karl Green

First Post
We have a lot of melee dudes :) and even though Hans bonuses are there he is going to focus somewhat with Ranged weapons (I have not rolled for starting gold, assuming Torillan will want to roll those BUT if I get enough I might buy a Bow to start with... hey I still have a re-roll if my starting funds are less then 15 please re-roll, if it works out cool, if not no big deal)

Oh an Hans is looking towards going toward the Scout or maybe Hunter career next

Paranoia833

First Post
Insight said:
Yeah, that's fine. We can be war buddies.

I'm pretty sure we'll have a different progression since I am looking at Gund getting into the Knights of the Blazing Sun (or at least trying to :D )

Great. So I imagine you'll be looking to go Sergeant--> Knight then? If so I'll think about going Veteren--> Champion and then depending on how the game goes possibly Witchhunter.

Last edited:

Torillan

First Post
Karl Green said:
We have a lot of melee dudes :) and even though Hans bonuses are there he is going to focus somewhat with Ranged weapons (I have not rolled for starting gold, assuming Torillan will want to roll those BUT if I get enough I might buy a Bow to start with... hey I still have a re-roll if my starting funds are less then 15 please re-roll, if it works out cool, if not no big deal)

Oh an Hans is looking towards going toward the Scout or maybe Hunter career next

D'OH!! I knew there was something I've forgotten. Lets just go ahead and say everyone starts with 15 gold crowns, but you can only end up with one in your pocket. If it ain't spent, it ain't there!!

Everything about characters looks good, so we'll wait for the others to post and then we'll begin!! Woot!

Karl Green

First Post
Torillan said:
D'OH!! I knew there was something I've forgotten. Lets just go ahead and say everyone starts with 15 gold crowns, but you can only end up with one in your pocket. If it ain't spent, it ain't there!!

So I can start with a bow, just no arrows I believe ...don't have my book here but I believe a regular bow costs 15 crowns ;) BUT I will still spend them

Insight

Adventurer
Karl Green said:
So I can start with a bow, just no arrows I believe ...don't have my book here but I believe a regular bow costs 15 crowns ;) BUT I will still spend them

Pick up Craft (bowyery) and make 'em!

Insight

Adventurer
Paranoia833 said:
Great. So I imagine you'll be looking to go Sergeant--> Knight then? If so I'll think about going Veteren--> Champion and then depending on how the game goes possibly Witchhunter.

My options are Soldier -> Sergeant, Soldier -> Veteran, or maybe Soldier -> Initiate depending on how things go. I may need to go thru the Myrmidian priesthood in order to enter the Knights of the Blazing Sun (in fact, it makes sense as a requirement). So then, it would be much different from your progression: Soldier -> Initiate -> Priest (?) -> Veteran -> Knight of the Blazing Sun.

Insight

Adventurer
Torillan said:

Everything about characters looks good, so we'll wait for the others to post and then we'll begin!! Woot!

Yay I get 4 more gc!

Remove ads