• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

PbP WFRP2 - The Marius Gambit OOC [FULL]

Torillan

First Post
Paranoia833 said:
Heh, I think the dice want me to play a fighter-type character. In any case I'd like a reroll for wounds but other than that I'll keep my rolls. In any case I'll get to work turning those stats into a character.

Sounds good. Your wounds reroll is 6 , giving you 12 wounds . Hope that's better! Is that the only reroll? If not you still have 2 more available.

Insight

Adventurer
Looks like I am likely playing a warrior-type as well. I don't want to fight the tide all that much (I already have a talent meant for warriors and good wounds). Lemme check out the book when I get home from work and I'll decide on the re-rolls - if any.

Karl Green

First Post
Woodsman for me...

Hmm Shallya's Mercy on the 8

Free Re-rolls, hmm I like most of them BUT please re-roll the Fate Points. Other then that I am pretty happy with most of the rest of the rolls. I will post out something tonight (as I don't have my WH book here with me at work)

Insight

Adventurer
Insight said:
Looks like I am likely playing a warrior-type as well. I don't want to fight the tide all that much (I already have a talent meant for warriors and good wounds). Lemme check out the book when I get home from work and I'll decide on the re-rolls - if any.

OK I'd like to re-roll the 2 and the 5 from my main stats, and the 2nd talent (to replace Sixth Sense).

EDIT: I am good to post the character once I have those changes.

Last edited:

Lot

First Post
I'd like to use Shallya's Mercy to make the 7 an 11 and re-roll the 6. Also, I'd like to re-roll the 3 for Fate. After that, I should be able to post the character soon after.

Karl Green

First Post
I am still working on the background and a few other things but here are the basics (I wanted to post here first so that I can clean him up before posting him over in the Gallery)

NAME: Hans Jügen
Career: Woodsmen

Code:
WS:  32  / +10 / 0 / [b]32%[/b]
BS:  37  /   0 / 0 / [b]37%[/b]
S:   32  / +10 / 0 / [b]32%[/b]
T:   37* /   0 / 0 / [b]37%[/b]
Ag:  35  /  +5 / [b]1[/b] / [b]40%[/b]
Int: 32  /   0 / 0 / [b]35%[/b]
WP:  31  / +10 / 0 / [b]31%[/b]
Fel: 31  /   0 / 0 / [b]31%[/b]

A:   1   /   0 / 0 / [b]1[/b]
W:   12  /  +3 / 0 / [b]12[/b]
Mv:  4   /   0 / 0 / [b]4[/b]
Mg:  0   /   0 / 0 / [b]0[/b]
IP:  0   /  -- / - / [b]0[/b]
FP:  3(4)/  -- / - / [b]3(4)[/b]

Skills: Common Knowledge (the Empire) [Int], Concealment [Ag], Gossip [Fel], Perception [Int], Scale Sheer Surfaces , Secret Language (Ranger Tongue) [Int], Secret Sign (Ranger) [Int], Set Traps [Int], Silent Move [Ag], Speak Language (Reikspiel) [Int]
Talents: Luck (+1 Fortune Point a day), Resistance to Magic (+10% to resisting magic), Rover (+10% Concealment and Silent Move in the woods), Special Weapon Group (Two-Handed), Very Resilient (+5 Toughness, already added in)
Equipment: 2d10 gold, Antitoxin Kit, Blanket, Breeches, Dagger, Great Weapon (Two-Handed Axe), Hand Weapon (Sword), Light Armour (Leather Jack), Purse, Shirt, Sling Bag, Tattered Cloak, Wooden cutlery set and tankard, Worn boots.

Last edited:

Torillan

First Post
Karl Green said:
Woodsman for me...

Hmm Shallya's Mercy on the 8

Free Re-rolls, hmm I like most of them BUT please re-roll the Fate Points. Other then that I am pretty happy with most of the rest of the rolls. I will post out something tonight (as I don't have my WH book here with me at work)

Your FP re-roll is a 7 for 3 FP's .

Torillan

First Post
Lot said:
I'd like to use Shallya's Mercy to make the 7 an 11 and re-roll the 6. Also, I'd like to re-roll the 3 for Fate. After that, I should be able to post the character soon after.

Your reroll for the "6" is 20 !! Very nice! The FP reroll is only a 5 however, but that does give you one more.

Torillan

First Post
Insight said:
OK I'd like to re-roll the 2 and the 5 from my main stats, and the 2nd talent (to replace Sixth Sense).

EDIT: I am good to post the character once I have those changes.

Reroll for "2" is 14 , and the reroll for the "5" is 17 . The random talent reroll is 16 for Excellent Vision .

Insight

Adventurer
Torillan said:
Reroll for "2" is 14 , and the reroll for the "5" is 17 . The random talent reroll is 16 for Excellent Vision .

Wow, nice re-rolls :D

Excellent Vision almost makes me want to change my spec to gunpowder... but alas, melee is the only way to go for Soldier IMO. I might bump a spec into Perception though, to make good use of it.

I'll post the character tonight when I get a chance.

EDIT: Posted in the Rogues' Gallery thread.

Last edited:

Remove ads