[PF]Cruel Skies

Lughart

First Post
I know armor piercing arrows not stacking with a MW bow isn't 100% logical, but it's an issue of keeping balance and preserving some simplicity.

Also, I have nothing against the lion. A bird would fit well, but choose whatever you want. It won't mess up my maps anyhow, my RL players usually have animal companions and familiars and summoned creatures and hirelings and all manner of other things that make running a combat very complicated. One more creature isn't gonna tip the boat.

BTW ghostcat, the hot weather outfit is accepted, on grounds of making sense.

Last edited:

perrinmiller

Adventurer
I think I have finished my sheet, please sanity check for me.

I added a little to the background too.

Does anyone want to try and combine recent histories or anything? My background is pretty much done for showing up solo, not knowing anyone ahead of time.

Lughart

First Post
Perrinmiller: Your character looks dandy, except for some extremely minor issues that doesn't really matter.

You only have one favored class listed.

I'm not sure you can fit all those arrows into the efficient quiver. The book says arrows/javelins/spears, but also that the objects only need to have that rough shape. Huh, defeated my own point there. You don't have to change it, but could you point out if I'm missing something?

Masterwork backpack weighs 4lbs, trail rations weigh 1lb each and composite longbow weighs 3lb, bringing total weight to 53,5 and medium load. I recommend putting the waterskin, rope and/or grappling hook on your horse when it's not in use.

I have money at 225gp, 3sp, 9cp

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Really?? That's pretty good considering it was 1:00am as I rushed to finish. I will clean it up later tonight.

I will probably call the remaining gold 225 even since I never even calculated the stuff costing less than 5sp, just planning to round down. But I am not surprised I was off a little bit, even with a calculator I may have overlooked punching in a number here and there on those 1gp items.

You are right, that was my intention for the quiver. I figure 18 javelins would equal 240 arrows based on weight. But I wasn't planning to stretch it in any case.

The first outfit is free right? I think I read that, but in 3.5ed you get to wear one outfit at no charge to encumbrance as well. Not sure if that extends to PF rules or not.

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Lug, I cleaned up the little things.

I am tempted to store the flail and the scimitar in that quiver as well. If it fits 6 longbows or quarterstaves, why not a flail, shortsword, & a scimitar. Let me know what you think about that, and I will probably adjust.

-PM

Lughart

First Post
Perrinmiller: I see no problem with this, but it's gonna look weird. Thats ok, I like the weird.

Gandalf: Looked over Oog, and found three things.

I cant make heads or tails of your HP. Seems to me like it should be more.
10 + 5.5x3 = 26.5 ~ 26
26 + 8(CON) + 4(FC) + 4 (toughness) = 42

The damage roll bonus on your greataxe should be +9, not +6. Thats before counting enhancement from magic weapons. Also greataxe crits X3 on 20.

A +2 weapon costs 8000gp, not 4000gp. You'll have to go down to a +1 weapon (costing 2000gp) Other than this, you have calculated money right, which gives you 2000 extra GP to play with.

Everything else is perfect.

Last edited:

Lughart

First Post
I've set up an IC. You can RP as little or as much as you want before the characters are ready, but when everyone is finished we go right ahead with the adventure.

Remove ads