[PF]Cruel Skies

Padreigh

First Post
Seems I messed up when it came to calculating the more mundane equipment. I'll remove the 2 healing potions (worth 100 GP , so back to + 34 GP) and buy some arrows, a bedroll and a dagger (totally forgot that :) ).

I also will remove Bluff and Diplomacy from the skills, since I can actually use Perform: String for those checks. I tend to forget that class ability for some reason.

Last edited:

CanadienneBacon(Werit): You seem to have taken max HP, but you have to take average or roll. If you take average your HP will be 33.
Done, thanks.
Still needs magic stuff.
Werit should now be fully kitted. I gave him a +1 dwarven waraxe (2330gp), +1 breatsplate (1350 gp), cloak of resistance +1 (1000 gp), wand of cure light (750 gp), elixir of hiding (250 gp), and other equipment off the mundane list...caltrops, holy water, thunderstone, stone holy symbol (paid 2 gp for this, let me know if it needs to be more), and antitoxin being some of the notable items from the latter.

GandalfMithrandir

First Post
OK, I bought him a masterwork battleaxe to use with a shield if he wanted to, but I will primarily have him using his greataxe. Otherwise all the stuff is fixed.

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Ye Olde Post-Holiday bump.
Heh, heh. We are now waiting on you. ;)

[MENTION=90731]Lughart[/MENTION]; Shar was left off the tactical grid, BTW. Being a medium creature her location might be important.

BTW, the group initiative thing is good for PbP. I have tried it both ways and it appears to be better suited for PbP compared to having everyone post on their Initiative Count.

How do you feel about discussing tactics OOC in the middle of combat?

Lughart

First Post
Yep, I did forget Shar for a moment there. The move you posted seems OK though. And you're right about the buckler, no need to use an action for it (which is kinda the point)

I agree on group init. Only problem is I have to find out how to apply your init modifiers.

Also, I have nothing against tactics discussions as long as they don't slow down the rest of the game (like they so often do in RL:p). Posting a question or request from the others and waiting for an answer before you act is OK. Long discussions are not OK. Just be reasonable and I don't mind.

perrinmiller

Adventurer
I agree on group init. Only problem is I have to find out how to apply your init modifiers.
Actually I have thought about that one.

I roll everyone's initiative and take the average. Then I roll the monsters individually and take their average. Easy enough to decide who goes first, right.

But for those characters that invested in high Dex and Improved Initiative they can get robbed if their team loses and they beat everyone else. So in that event, whenever a character(s) beat all the monsters' Initiative Rolls but their side loses the average, I let those players go first in a surprise round of sorts.

Last edited:

Remove ads