[PF]Cruel Skies

Just wanted to pop in to say I'm home from a weekend away. Lots to do today and tomorrow to get settled back in at the homefront, but I'll get to finishing odds and ends on Werit nlt Wednesday this week. If you need him sooner, nudge me.

Lughart

First Post
This is actually moving along faster than I expected. No need to rush, just have the chars ready as soon as you can comfortably manage.

I've been under the weather the past week. I did Werit on the fly, so he's probably riddled with errors. Can someone look over this sheet please? I still need to finish fleshing out magical and mundane equipment other than his weapons and armor, but everything else is there.

Lughart

First Post
Lords and ladies, As your character are all at least nearly done, I have looked them over. Very few mistakes, but quite a lot that isn't finished. Your characters don't have to be 100% complete before we can start, but I'd like it if major things like feats and magic items were done.

CanadienneBacon(Werit): You seem to have taken max HP, but you have to take average or roll. If you take average your HP will be 33. Still needs magic stuff.

Padreigh(Elerion): I added up your gold and got to -66. Tell me if I have missed something. I can see that you haven't calculated all your bonuses yet, but everything else seems to be ay okay.

ghostcat(Throrg): Touch AC shouldn't include nat. armor, but the total is correct. Flat footed AC should be 15.

GandalfMithrandir(Oog): Attack bonus should be +11, and damage bonus should be +8. A +1 geataxe costs 2320, which gives you 1700 more gold. Also, you have written your stats with a shield and a two handed weapon. You either have to drop the shield and use the axe two handed (making you damage bonus +10 and AC 20), or find a one handed weapon to use.
Also, I know it doesn't make much difference at this point, but don't forget to write down the bravery and armor mastery class features.

s@squ@tch(Hedowin): You HP is 20. Still needs feats. Also, you have 5823 GP to play with, and you haven't used your favored class bonus.

Remove ads