PFRPG Alpha - Rise of the Runelords AP

I'm liking what I see so far, guys. For those who haven't posted, no rush. I'll be going over what I have so far, so you still have some time to finish characters.

Oh yeah, one more thing. If each of you could post some sort of picture to represent your character on the battlemaps would be most helpful. You can use whatever you like, as they will be scaled down to fit the maps. I already have numerous D&D Miniatures pics saved, so that might be a good place to find a decent representation.

Thanks. This is going to be fun......... :)

nonamazing

Explorer
Azor Grimcleaver said:
Oh yeah, one more thing. If each of you could post some sort of picture to represent your character on the battlemaps would be most helpful.

I have attached a character portrait which should hopefully work fine. And I've also attached a miniature picture, if that's more along the lines of what you were looking for.

If neither of these work for you, just let me know and I can go hunting for something else. Or if you've already got a good picture lying around, feel free to use that.

Walking Dad said:
Both would fine by me. But he is more in painting than castin himself
What about taking one rank in a craft? It is a class skill for wizards and uses int.

Okay, I'm going to give up my Craft (Alchemy) and take Painting instead (I'll pick up Alchemy later, with any luck). Chaine's friendly aunt was the last in a long line of Varisian artists, and she taught him classical art techniques. When he uses his Scribe Scroll feat to make a scroll, he illustrates it with painstakingly detailed diagrams and adds elaborately complex borders and designs, literally making each scroll into a work of art. I think this just might be the sort of thing Shelyn would want to protect and encourage.

Attachments

• Wizard.jpg
    Wizard.jpg
    70.6 KB · Views: 80
  • Wizard_Mini.jpg
    Wizard_Mini.jpg
    20.3 KB · Views: 69

nonamazing said:
I have attached a character portrait which should hopefully work fine. And I've also attached a miniature picture, if that's more along the lines of what you were looking for.

The black and white portrait will work just fine. Thanks for posting it.

jkason

First Post
Arahmid sounds like he'll be an interesting counterpoint to Saktouk, since, I agree, they seem to have come out the "mom was the victim of a raiding party" beginning on opposite sides of the optimism and naivety spectrum.

As to a pic, I found something online and fiddled with it a bit (took off the hair, since Saktouk hasn't got any). Hope this'll do:

Saktouk

Shayuri

First Post
Just checking in again.

I'm still juggling concepts a bit...draconic sorceror Varisian, or perhaps a fey sorceror Shoanti...

Sorry to be taking so long. Doing concept, mechanics and digesting Pathfinder as I go.

Shayuri said:
Just checking in again.

I'm still juggling concepts a bit...draconic sorceror Varisian, or perhaps a fey sorceror Shoanti...

Sorry to be taking so long. Doing concept, mechanics and digesting Pathfinder as I go.

You're OK. Take your time.

Remove ads